Techno Circuit exhaust

Hey Everyone,

Has anyone tried one of the Techno Circuit exhausts from 50cc.nl? They look prety cool, but I'm wondering if they would give my 99 Targa LX a boost. Thanks

Re: Techno Circuit exhaust

Hey Steve, I was wondering about the same pipe, and the 50cc cyl kit, do you think they will ship USA? Doug D.

Yeah, I have heard that they ship U.S. No problem.

I got a proma circuit from 50cc.nl. It got here in less than a week! And there prices rule. The proma circuit gave me a huge power boost! There is a pretty wierd procedure to ordering, you have to fax some stuff to holland, but it wasn't too bad. If you do order, tell Marcel I said, "what's up".

Chris

Thanks Guys, I will be ordering soon, I`m thinking about getting the 50cc cyl they sell, I don`t want all the headache of the 70cc I ran into on a 99TTLX pistons, broken ring, ect.... I believe the 50cc kit will add enough punch with a good pipe and carb mods. Doug D.

tell us how it performs when you get it

yeah, i got my proma circuit from there, too.. great product... yeha, ordering is a little confusing, but the whole thing only took me about 10 minutes...

whats a "techno circuit" exhaust? didnt see that one.. does it come with a glow-stick and rave-whistle?

Just wonderin if they have a website and what it is.

Hey Everyone,

I ordered the exhaust today, and I'l lt you guys know how it pans out. What cylinder kit are you guys talking about? Steve

50cc.nl I think is website.

If you ck the website, click on the pull down menue and it has cyl kits, 50cc and 70cc, they have the 2 ring set up instead of 1 piston ring, looks good to me and around $60 in the foreign money (euros) which is less than USD (I Think) I may buy the 50cc bet it has more punch than the stock 50cc Doug D

It's definately http://www.50c.nl Just click on eglish on the right. then select whatever you want from the drop down. They have a lot of cool stuff, for way cheaper!

Casey, that's pretty funny. I attached the pic of the Techno Cirucuit. It is only like 40 euro, so it's going to be lie 35 bucks! Man that's cheap.

Techno_circuit.jpg

Euros to dollars

Anybody know how many euros equall a dollar?

Re: Euros to dollars

Ron Brown /

Paul,

I think it is about 89 cents US to 1 Euro at the moment.

If you are considering a credit card purchase, they will do the conversion for you so you may want to call them and ask for the current rate.

Ron

Don`t forget he shiping, the way I understand is about $30 to the states..... Doug D,

When you get the reciept it will be in guilders, not euro. My proma circuit ended up costing me around $70 with shipping and everything. Here in the states, they cost $85 before shipping. You will still get a good deal, don't worry.

Yeah but what you wont get is any back up service. I had thought about ordering my biturbo from there too but got it from the moped warehouse instead. As is always the case when you buy something directly from the source it is going to be cheaper. How much do you think Ford parts cost in the Netherlands? You have to take into account that US dealers have to pre pay the shipping on all of their parts so figure if they are going to stock 10 pipes it they have to lay out an extra 300 dollars that 50cc.nl will never have to pay. Plus they still have to ship it to you. Bottom line is you should patronize The US dealers whenever possible because sooner or later you are going to need them; be it for service, advice, or parts,or a new moped. And I wouldn't expect them to bend over backwards for you when you have gone to such great lengths to cut them out of the picture. For example I have work in a custom auto accessories shop and do you know who always gets the worst service,and charged the most or gets put on the back burner the most? You guessed it . The guy who buys all his stuff from catalogues or the internet and then needs it Installed, or painted, or modified. Just food for thought.

-A

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account