Parent's nightmare

Anybody know the telephone number of this kid's old man ?

Man, this would attract a cop faster then a box of Dunkin Donuts :)

parentsnightmare.gif

Re: Parent's nightmare

Sorry,Jimmy! Nothing came up for me.

I got a picture saying "get a free website"

Ah crap, let me try again

Anybody know the telephone number of this kid's old man ?

Man, this would attract a cop faster then a box of Dunkin Donuts :)

parentsnightmare2.jpg

Re: Ah crap, let me try again

HaHaHaHaHa! Now THAT guy is` tired `o livin' for sure! What a Maroon!

Ha hA Ha .......Maroon! Haven't heard that in years.......NinCowPoop,......GulliBULL! Jeeez. I'm gettin' old.

Yeah,Steve,I think Bugs Bunny used that in reference to Yosemite Sam.And he was one,too!BeDee,BeDee,BeDee,BeDee.................that's all folks!

That's one crazy kid right there!

Yeah,he may not live too long pullin' that junk! Especially near traffic!

I nominate him for a Darwin Award

I nominate him for a Darwin Award.

Gee Dad, "I was just riding along and the thing fell over"

Re: I nominate him for a Darwin Award

Reminds me of the time I tore the synchronizers out of Dad's Mercury.`No Dad,I wasn't speed shifting it!' That remark after the savvy mechanic told him that it had probably been shifted too hard.LOL!

What year was your Merc. I had a Blue 1949 that was the coolest thing around. It was about the time that James Dean made "Rebel without a cause"

Wow! I loved those old Mercs!No,Dad was conservative and poor too!We had a 1962 Comet(three on the tree,you know)and I wrung that thing out a lot! Good car!Got hit by the cowcatcher of a train in `68 or so and only put a cantaloupe sized dent above the headlight.Tough car,that!!

You can find people doing the most retarded shit you could think of online.

two words.....................holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this.....What if the kid propped his scooter up onto something, (that you can't see in the pick), and sat on the handle bars, took a pic on his digital camera, then used photoshop to blur it? Either that, or dude has a death wish.

yeah, if i had kids and i EVER caught them riding a scooter... there would be serious hell to pay!

=]

casey

squidboy again

Well, looks like he always rides a scooter this way....

I think his old man had a talk with him though..... you see ? Now he's wearing a helmet :)

Squidboy2.jpg

Re: squidboy again

. . its real . .pretty cool actually. . they have many pics and videos. . . indos, wheelies, stuff like that. . they use a Honda Spree and that Yamaha Jogg scooter. .

http://www.mopedboyz.gixxer.com/

enjoy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account