50cc and >140 km/h

Pulling up a wheelie at 80km/h r something

rik6.jpg

Re: STILL beats all of 'em

but...

where are the pedals???

casey

Is that bike still 50cc, or upgraded- wow, that's a lot of performance.

COMPLETELY TUNED nothing is standard

...and the pedals are inside... :-P

Jurrie! What do you mean the pedals are inside?That ain't no moped in my book!(:>P

it's definately not a ped.

WHAT!!...no body gonna call it a snail??????no put downs ... so it doesnt have pedals, neither does mine....we call it a SCOOTER, not a moped..ooops I forgot snails dont do wheelies do they...hmmmmmm.....Rog

RogNC,is this your best effort to pick a fight with the true sainted Mopeders of the world?Good vs. Evil and we know who's evil don't we Rog! I quit ridin' snails when my Dad stopped takin' me to Amusement Parks! Bring on your little luggage compartment!I'm gonna strap a 460 Weatherby on my `ped and streamline that moped wanna be for ya'.! I'll still have room for a sawed-off shotgun and a POPEIL'S POCKET FISHERMAN ! So there!

sawed off shotgun??? dont you mean sawed off kiddie bike with a chainsaw motor on it, na-na-na-na-poo-poo... I can fit a 2 liter drink and a gallon of spring water under the seat a bag of groceries on the floor board, another in my back pack, and waitin to hear about the luggage rack their supposed to be coming out with then youll see.. Im gonna run away... I'll show you...you'll see...oh yeah,, I'm gonna run aaway FASTER than you hahahhahahahahahahaha oh but you get 300 mpg with your 0.5 hp squirrel chasin fred flinstone motor, and lololol if the squirrel dies you can always use your fred flinstone foot power pedals, and I'll have to get off and push mine but,, I guess we'll still be going the same speed baaa hahahaha, Comin up to the BBQ just to pull some wheelies,, and oh please let me see some dolt on an IT so I can give him/her the big scooter boot in the ass.. and when its parade time,. well I guess you can pull out your pocket fisherman since I'll be leavin your ass in the dust........scooter-moped wanna-be?? dont you mean moped useta-be, so how do you streamline a moped , saran wrap??,,know how to make a moped go 60mph?? tie a cinder block to it and throw it off a bridge baaa hahahahahaah!!!!!! woof!!.............RoadWolf Rog

Your turn!

when i read "snails don't do wheelies" i almost threw up i laughed so hard..

hahaha.. good one, rog..

casey

hahahaha...

holy crap, i need to quit reading this while im eating...

casey

Good post,Rog! I'm too mortified to reply! I just can't imagine there's people that would choose a snail-looking scooter over a stream-lined Sebring.But,they sold SOME 1962 Plymouth Belvederes.So,do you own one of those,Rog! Oh,and when you drop into a small pothole and upend your scoot and bend your axle,as you hunt for bandages think about my 17" tires and how I would have traversed it with ease.I've seen the scooter forums;how they loathe potholes,how they fear potholes.NO WONDER!! 10" and 12" tires? Bright,real bright!!

Yeah Rog, you are too much dude. I almost peed my pants.

Matt-Cincy /

what a sissy little wheelie

I don't fear potholes, my tires are as fat as your ass (without the hairs...).

Throwing up wheelies on POWER and not pulling ya steer. Don't try that with a puch or tomos, it's wasted energy

Most of the mopeds don't got pedals, ever heard of kickstarting?

scoot got 17 HP at the rear wheel (still 50cc)

The pic is of a Zundapp (that's a moped!)

I can also pull wheelies with my batavus... going to make some pics of it

weely.jpg

German racing... Runner 180... 25 HP@10000 RPM >170 km/h

Malosso MHR 190cc cilinder, Dell'orto 22mm & MHR exhaust.

by the way, MHR stands for Malossi Hyper Racing...

Runnercup.jpg

Jurrie! We're limited to 2 hp here as a rule.A lot of Zundapps will not classify as a moped in most States.They ARE great looking bikes,though! We have Derbis and other more powerful 50cc bikes with gears,but we have to license them in most States as scooters and get a Motorcycle endorsement for our license.But I'll tell you what;Even if I run out and buy a geared 17 hp Derbi or other scooter,I won't do the foolishness you're doing!There are some kids on this forum that like that kind of stuff though.I was a kid once,and I understand your playfulness.But, I hope you get to grow up to be a little wiser,Jurrie!

foolishness? what foolishness?! I'm grown up, but I like to play :)

The mopeds here are also restricted to 0,3 kW or something like that.

There's driving around a lot of police, but 45km/h on a moped isn't really what the people (read: I) want. So they buy aftermarket stuff and tune their mopeds.

And SOME people do crazy things when they've got the power.

If you get caught, you get a bill of $150,- or they crush the bike hehe

You said it,Jurrie,`crazy things,'.Well ,I don't begrudge you your fun.I just hope you don't get hurt too bad.(:^)

150$!? is that the fine for using aftermarket items and tuning (for not being street legal) or for speeding?

thats crazy.

casey

$150,....that's for speeding...

In november slipped @ 75km/h (dirt...) and broke my arm :-P

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account