"Derbi owner here, any more?"

"Have an old Derbi... really nice, clip on handlebars, tachometer, small racing fairing... wondering if anyone has any parts contacts, or whatever.."

"Re: Derbi owner here, any more?"

"I don't have a derbi but maybe i can help. have you tried Handy Bikes out of columbus? they bought up a lot of parts distributors back in the day. They almost always help me.<br>here is there info.<br>Handy bikes<br>1055 W 5th Ave<br>Columbus, OH 43212<br>614-299-0550 <p><br>: Have an old Derbi... really nice, clip on handlebars, tachometer, small racing fairing... wondering if anyone has any parts contacts, or whatever..<p><br>"

": Have an old Derbi... really nice, clip on handlebars, tachometer, small racing fairing... wondering if anyone has any parts contacts, or whatever..<br> I have 2 Derbi SL mopeds. I like 'em better than any other mopeds I have owned. It's the take-off power that is nice.<br> YOur bike sounds like a Derbi Laguna Sport. I would be interested in buying/trading your bike.<br> I have about 6 or 8 Derbi parts bikes, all Sl or SLE models. Engine parts would interchange.<br> Please send a pic if you have one.<br> I know af a fellow in no. Ohio who has one like yours.<br> By the way, have you seen the new Derbi bikes? They are very cool. ( 50cc water-cooled 9hp 9,000 rpm)<br> <br>"

"Where do I get to see the new ones? website, etc?<br>drool drool... can they be passed off as mopeds to<br>unsuspecting DMV's?"

": Have an old Derbi... really nice, clip on handlebars, tachometer, small racing fairing... wondering if anyone has any parts contacts, or whatever..<p>I have a new Derbi Senda well R-reg its for sale<br>

"Well, In floirda, action mo-peds, i"

tracy thompson /

"In floirda, i bought my derbi Gpr50 from action mo-peds, that place rocks and is sooo nice, my derbi had some glitches and they fixed it always, there the best there,they always got parts for me, i dont know about high performance, but im drooling over a new muffler, but maybe if you want, e-mail me and i can see if the owner can ship parts to you. <br>"

i have a derbi Gpr50. they rock and derbi rules!

tracy thompson /

"Derbis are the best damn thing to ever come out for mo-peds, I wanted a dirt bike model but i got the sport bike model, i like to smoke some targas at school, think there tough sh*t =)"

"I went with my Gpr50 derbi and its a mo-ped,"

tracy thompson /

"I had many cops pull me over and droool because they didnt belive it was a mo-ped, if you get a derbi gpr or that other dirt bike model they will get though dmv, there under 50 cc, ( 49.8) But if you have a 16 year old friend, he has to wear a helment, acculy a derbi isnt a mo-ped because a mo-ped had peddels, but a derbi is a street legal bike for a 15 year old, i drive mine, and only problem i have is drooling po po's, but they always want to ride it so i let them"

"Re: I went with my Gpr50 derbi and its a mo-ped,"

"I have a Gpr50, and im 15 and i have be pulled over 2 time for looking to young, and they let me go kus they couldnt do anything about it they said.....you just have to have a permit to ride it if your 15 and nothin to ride it at 16.<p>"

I'm a Derbi owner and i like it but I need some pa

": Have an old Derbi... really nice, clip on handlebars, tachometer, small racing fairing... wondering if anyone has any parts contacts, or whatever..<p>"

RE: I'm a Derbi owner and i like it but I need som

Bob Smiley /

<HTML>Contact Mr. Bob Jones at Handi-bike in Ohio. They bought out ALL the old parts from the importer (Perfo). I have a C-5 Diablo which is the same bike in dirt bike form and they have tons of stuff right down to decals! Their phone number is:1 800 848 3078</HTML>

Re: i have a derbi Gpr50. they rock and derbi rule

i love derbi for the gpr50, i live in bermuda where there are a lot of corners and i needed a good handlig yet fast bike, when i tried the gpr50 i loved it and now i own one. best advise : GET ONE NOW

Re: i have a derbi Gpr50. they rock and derbi rule

Kim Nielsen /

Allow me to break in here, just to keep in touch with the GPR-talk!

I could use a power curve for a original 8-9 bhp GPR50, could anyone link me to any?

Case:

Through 7 years we have raced eight Yamaha YSR 80's in a public project for youngsters, but this year a GPR 50 has been added to give the highest persons a chance too.

The GPR 50 is sold on street as a 45 km/h moped (due to an EU-regulation), but our has been mounted with the neccesary karburator and exhaust to get the same 8-9 bhp as the YSR's; but it seems like it havent got full power yet.

I need the powercurve to decide about reeving higher or serching for the missing power other place!

/

Kim

Kenneth Hansen /

Kim jeg g

Where's Colonel Klink when he's needed most? Verner Klemperer , come back!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account