going for a new toy??

I think since I have the hyosung scooter , and the puch is way back on the back burner, in fact it aint even on the stove,, I may just have to save up for one of those Mosquito gas powered scooters, they look like fun, prolly wait till tax return and warm weather ,but I've been checking them out on the internet,, its a razor scooter with a weed whacker motor basically, the mosquito looks to be the best built, any body got any experience with them??? different brands?? friends who have one?? pros or cons?? maybe one for sale?? I figure except for about 1 city block I can go 2 miles to the grocery store on 1 without going on city streets and just using parking lots and 2 dead end streets,except for having to cross about 4 streets,,,wonder how much you can soup up a 40cc motor , I mean its not pushing any weight just me and a skate board.. I'm 170lbs and its only 10cc less than a ped right?, I think there are exhaust systems for them ,which is prolly a big thing as far as boost goes........Rog

Re: going for a new toy??

SteelToad /

I've ridden the Mosquito, and the Kymco Cobra. I prefer my tomos, but if your gonna get a scooter, take a look at the Kymco first

Reeperette /

<snort>

The only Scooter I have any interest in is the Honda Helix.

244cc Aircooled, Automatic, and tops at nearly 80mph.

Damned expensive tho, and hard to find.

-R

SteelToad /

Dude, go for the <a href="http://www.hondamotorcycle.com/models/2002/index.html?model_number=FSC600">; Silver Wing </A> 582cc, Da BOMB !

Re: going for a new toy??--Go HERE!!

http://extremetoys.com

These are much tougher than the Mosquito...Road and Off-Road versions...Then click on Accessories...then the models...then the parts...You'll see lots of High Performance stuff for them as well, pipes, carbs, sprockets, etc.

Re: going for a new toy??--Go HERE!!

Dave, its a smaller motor and 150 more, not a winning combo in my book, but some of the accesories do look pretty cool........Rog

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account