Babys got new shoes!

:)

P1050007.JPG

Re: Babys got new shoes!

:)

P1050001.JPG

nice new feet ,so how ya comin with the heart of the matter??

Haha Let me put it this way RogNC ...I'm learning a lot!

I'm doing well without a manual except for last nights bending of both new valves that I just had installed! I had to pull it apart again and this time the cam chain came off the lower sprocket in the case so I pulled the jug. I'm going to bore it .0020 over and get new piston & rings since I'm into it this far. After the new piston and stuff I'll have about $300 tied up in new hond parts plus $300 for the scooter and $300 to have it shipped here. $900 ain't bad for a scooter that should do 80mph!

It will be one of the nicer, faster, more powerful 250 elites on the road when I get it completed.

beforeafterSM.jpg

oh man I didnt think there were any Brats left on the road anywhere!!!, yeah it should be a sweet ride, next year when I get my license back I would like to get a Reflex or a Silverwing they are cool...good luck with the build man...Rog

When I was a kid (16 or 17), I had a Honda aero125. I thought it was a kick but scooter, I could get up to about 50 mph. A freand of my fathers had a Honda 250 scooter. He let me ride his for a few miles and it was the sweetest ride I have ever been on. I've had several scooters, motorcycles and of course mopeds but the funnest ride was on a Honda Elite 250. For the money, insurance and ride to work or the store, that will be the bike of choice for you. I just bought a little Honda Rebel motor cycle. It is a 250cc, kinda smallish for a bike (the smallest motorcycle I've had). Before I bought it, I looked all over for a Honda 250cc scooter that I could afford.

I know you will enjoy it. Even the clasic Lambretta that I had didn't hold a candle to the ride that I remember the Honda having. I can say that I am truely enviouse (I'll find one someday when I've got the right amount of cash in my hip pocket). Maybe when I do, I can show pictures of my new ride!!

KOOL BIKE

Jamie

Yeah they are a fun ride! You'll have to really do some searching to find one for a reasonable price.

In like new shape with around 4k miles they'll easily bring $2000 or more on ebay. A lot of times people don't realize that non running scooter sitting in their barn or garage for the last 10 years could be worth that much so they sell it for $300 or so just to get rid of it. You need to be around when that happens!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account