Re: Ya know

don /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

rog I hear ya. I always tell myself that if I am ever in that predicament I will refuse the tests and take the mandatory loss of license for 1 year for refusing. I'll get some 50cc emblems for my 250 scooter and be all set! The cops have no idea if its a 50cc or a 250cc.

There have been a few police officers on the news lately that have crashed while on duty. They were obviously DWI but they refused the tests. That's what the news stories says. If the cops are refusing them then that makes me really think anyone else knowing they are DWI should also refuse. Either way your going to lose your license. Refusing will keep the nasty dwi off your record.

My dad is am alcoholic. He's been sober for 10+ years though. I remember when the cops used to follow him home if he was caught for DWI. These days it's so much more severe. Its all public perception.

I would seriously consider getting a larger scooter and putting 50 cc emblems on it. I know people who have done that and had no troubles

Sorry to hear you got bagged.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Ya knowTopic by: RogNC RogNC 01/03/02 08:31PM
  Re: Ya knowRe: miguel miguel 01/03/02 08:40PM
  Re: Ya knowRe: InfectedBootSector InfectedBootSector 01/03/02 08:53PM
  Re: Ya knowRe: RogNC RogNC 01/03/02 11:20PM
  Re: Ya knowRe: InfectedBootSector InfectedBootSector 01/05/02 04:47PM
  Re: Ya knowRe: RogNC RogNC 01/05/02 09:06PM
  Re: Don't give up yet.Re: Jim C Jim C 01/03/02 09:44PM
  Re: Ya knowRe: don don 01/06/02 01:30PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account