Does anyone that......

Has done a 60 or 70cc kit upgrade have the piston,cylinder,carb and muffler left over from the original that fits on a PUCH??? for sale?? thats the only way I'm gonna be able to get mine on the road.... Rog

Re: Does anyone that......

I got a hitorque cyl, piston, and head, but the piston has some blow by marks on it. It runs perfect, but i switched to a 70cc, it probably needs a new ring tho.

I have a stock maxi exhaust and a 12 mm and 14mm intake. The carb which i used on my maxi prior to my speed kit is now on my magnum because when i got that, the carb was all frozen together. So i do have a really dirty carb which probably could be fixed, but its weathered. The maxi exhaust is in great condition tho.

Frozen carb? Must have had cement in it. :)

Anthony,,,So what do you want for it ???

For everything? or for some of it.

Everything would be the pipe, cyl, piston, clips, head, gaskets, intake and that sort of frozen up carb.

I would like to get 60 bucks for it all. The carb looks rough from being outside. Do u have a carb tho?

no I dont have a carb but, thats seems like a pretty good price, can you find out how much to ship from your location and email me at robondo2000@yahoo.com..

it is for a puch right? is that wrist pins too??

Yeah thats everything with the wrist pin, i will check the shipping tommorow, i will email u picks too.

I just wanted to mention that Ike has a slew of Puch piston kits,in case you guys didn't know that.I saw stacks and stacks of them at his house.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account