shopping questions

david f martin /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile (since my Yamaha QT50 was stolen, pic is on this site).

I'm shopping for a new one, guess I'll buy it in a couple of days. I love the old vintage bikes, but I already have a couple of them, and don't really feel like working on them. Besides, I have to travel about 25 miles every day, and I want a brand new one.

I like the looks of the new Tomos Revival (there's a pic of one on this website), just wondering if anyone else has one and how well-built they might be. Not to offend anyone, but my Yamaha seemed much better built than any of my Tomoses. The Revival I saw today looked pretty tight, though.

I like the bike on this site (sorry about the crappy music):

http://www.greenvilledealers.com/ComuteMoped.htm

I think this bike would look pretty cool with saddlebags and a windshield (ditch the basket). The site doesn't specify brand or country of origin. Does anyone recognise this bike?

How do the new 4-stroke peds compare to traditional 2-strokes in performance?

Finally, which would you choose?

dave

(soon to be deeper in debt!)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  shopping questionsTopic by: david f martin david f martin 12/15/01 08:41PM
  Re: shopping questionsRe: RogNC RogNC 12/16/01 09:09AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account