restrictive bi-turbo?!!!!

ok as you know i have a 70cc kit on my ped and the bi-turbo is 2 piece. so today i was tinkering with it and i found that if i pull the rear silencer/expansion chamber from the front header the bike is a lot more powerful down low. how powerful u ask... well it pulls the wheel in the air at quarter throttle!! then i put the rear part back on and it take a lil more gas and pulling from me to get it up. so then i tried ree's idea of sliding the pipe back and forth to see diferent results and i saw no diference no matter where i put it... i wanna know wtf is up with this!! also what is the # for a split fire spark plug to fit the kit? well thanks

-mike

Re: restrictive bi-turbo?!!!!

You can lift the front wheel with a 70cc kit?...damn, i need one

oh hell yeah!! and thats not all.... it does 62 miles an hour!!!

Reeperette /

>>also what is the # for a split fire spark plug to fit the kit?<<

SF409C

Gapped at 0.50

Lemme know how it works.

-R

62 mph!?!?

my moped hauling chrysler caravan barely goes that fast... haha

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. WITH THOSE MODS YOU AREN'T

The TRUTH /

you're lame.

Re: YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. WITH THOSE MODS YOU ARE

ok here goes it.... i have a 70cc kit. the transfer prots are ENLARGED. they were hand shaped by me. then i have the bi-turbo. then the 15 mmm carb that is jetted corectly and i also have a k&n air filter on it. so u walk ur lame ass down to va and follow me in a car and dont u dare tell em im not going 60. the way i checked this speed was simple. a 30 dollar bicycle speedometor and one of those cop trafic things. i flew past it doing yes...62..or 63.45 on my bike speedo. and u know what they did because of me? they added a stop sight where they had set up the trap... haha!!!! the pinnacle in cage pusher revenge...hehehehehe

-mike

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account