you NEED to see this!

the Proma Circuit exhaust from 50cc.nl for my PA50II came today! i was so stoked that i left work as soon as i got there to put it on.. also, the floorboards came from Honda.. this was a good day. the exhaust is AMAZING! increased top end (no speedo, but i am guessing im up to 37-38.. but i also did the ramp variator cutting to help this out) as well as bottom end! crisis clocked me at 25 going up a VERY steep hill, and i was still accellerating... crazy. plus, the pipe looks beautiful! check out the pic and i want to reccomend Marcel (the owner) and 50cc.nl to ANYONE.. the service was impeccable, the price was great (about 76.00 USD INCLUDING shipping), and the part arrived 6 days from when i ordered it! it took honda longer than that to get 2 floorboards from the warehouse to the store in cincinnati... any questions, lemme know...

casey--cincinnati

Re: you NEED to see this!

of course, i forgot to upload the pic... here ya go.

Honda_exhaust_close.jpg

and just to add some humor to the mix, i noticed this label on the side panel when i was installing the pipe... =]

honda_exhaust_warning.jpg

XBrandon EdgeX /

Wow! That looks killer on there! It looks a lot like the pipe on my Grande. Are you watching your spark plug? Make sure it's staying golden brown on the porcelain, and don't run it if it's white on the electrodes of the plug until you jet it richer.

Nice, very nice.

Crisis--Cincinnati /

I concur with casey. I took a test ride on his honda, and it has lots-o-power!

chris

awesome. i need to start looking to performance exhaust for my vespa ... but i want a pipe that goes straight back, like a polini.

Man, that is a seriouse exhaust, it looks like something that would be on a dirt bike that was made to scoot. Definately check the mix with that monster on it. You might be their best spokes person in America!!

I bet it sounds great!

Jamie

Hey,

I saw on like that for my tomos on the site. How did you go about ordering frm them and what paymnt method did you use? Steve

did you see it on 50cc.nl? i ordered with credit card... you have to submit the order online, then fax them a copy of both sides of your credit card (with signature on the paper) and a signed copy of the email confirmation of the order... and they are really awesome about emailing you back right away and will answer any questions you have about the product... good luck!

Whats the E address? Doug D

www.50cc.nl

you have to go English, then click GO by tuning parts in the upper right... then select your moped, model, and part!

Thanks Caseman, Did you see the prices on the Tomos exhaust and cyl kits? I can go for that! Doug D

Yeah, if you convert their Guilders into USD it is way cheap! I am getting a promo circuit exhaust for my maxi, and it is only 77.08 with shipping included! It shows Euro on their page, but when you get the email, it is in Guilders. Here is a link to a good conversion site: http://www.xe.net/ucc/classic.shtml

FYI, Guilders are Netherlands currency.

chris

Nice! BTW - why did you choose the Proma Circuit design over, say the other Proma listed on their site? I assume you ordered the Camino one? Based on your experience, I may have to get one!

What's next, the 70cc cylinder?

Bill, I am not into the 70cc kits, or the 60cc kits. 50cc is enough for me! The reason that I chose the proma circuit is that I just like the way it loops around the front of the head. It looks real tough!

chris

plus, crisis wants to be like me... and also doesnt want me to dust him at the next BBQ!!! haha.. =]

oh, and i ordered the proma circuit versus the other 4 or 5 listed because there were only pics of 3 of them, and one is the standard model (like the one that comes on it) and he said the proma was much better than the other one with a pic listed...

i dont know how much the Tomos ones are... do they have tomos parts? just use the conversion rate site that crisis listed.. the same one i used!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account