"Hey, nice-a place-a"

"Wow, this site is kicking! I'm very impressed with the makeover received. Well, my Garelli is still running strongly, but I haven't had much use out of it since my brother has it in San Diego (about 120 miles south of my location). Things are looking optimistic for it, as I've came across some Christmas dough to plunk into it for a full-scale tune-up job. See y'all soon."

"Re: Hey, nice-a place-a"

"glad to hear your bike is still running.. i am restoring a 1972 garelli right now.<p><p>: Wow, this site is kicking! I'm very impressed with the makeover received. Well, my Garelli is still running strongly, but I haven't had much use out of it since my brother has it in San Diego (about 120 miles south of my location). Things are looking optimistic for it, as I've came across some Christmas dough to plunk into it for a full-scale tune-up job. See y'all soon.<p>"

Re: disorderly close-down

ahh, the spam begins.

Anyone care to correct those links so their click-able? Just kidding.

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

i love this part:

-.blogspot.com/]beer bong[/url] how to make a bong bong verve pipe

freaking hilarious.

they're from russia. the third world is soooooooo weird!

Re:

Wow, it's like DEJA VU! I posted this original message thread back in 1998 and it just comes outta the dead like that?!

So, is there some sort of bug or virus type-thing going around that ressurects dead posts from eight years ago?!?

Back when I only had one moped (which I STILL ride -- my '77 Garelli SuperSport XL)...

_wal

Re:

Targa Wal -

Scroll up the post by "Gdespam ".

Good to hear from you again!!

Re:

KICKASS THREAD WAL!!!!

Re:

*coo'matose

Re:

oh shit i was like 8.

old people are old

Re:

this is the oldest thread on the forum, officially, by the way.

Re:

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ /

damn.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account