tomos targa lx front forks

I haven't driven my targa lx cause of snow and i haven't gotten gas yet..but sitting on it in my room the front end doesn't move down. By leaning all the way forward and pushing i still can't get the forks to move down....Are the forks jacked or am i just a fool?

Re: tomos targa lx front forks

Jamie Leonard /

Try pulling UP on the handlebars with your foot on the wheel - I've had my front suspension lock in the bottom position when I hit a particularly bad pothole, perhaps yours is also gotten jammed a bit... doesn't take much to pull it out if it happens and it usually takes a fair jolt to do it (A huge pothole I couldn't avoid did it to me)

ok...i tried that and it came up...so i was like...alright that works.

but then i leaned on it and it went down and didn't come back up...do i have to grease it up or something?? These are coil shocks right?

btw...i drove it tonight and it kicks ass...it started on one have kick in 40 degree weather.

Chad, Same problem here, I removed my front wheel, and fender bolts... the lower legs will screw off, clean them up and re-grease the spring and inside of legs, use waterproof grease if possable, Screw back on lining up so wheel will fit. Doug

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account