what to do?!?!

Dan Weber /

This is a distress call to all of my moped comrads! There is a new group in town calling themselves the KSLL and I, Dan Weber, am terribly distraught. I don't know what to do, I am very afraid. I am thinking of breaking up the moped army.

Yes, I know that you'll take this down in about fifteen seconds, but that just goes to show that you check your website too religiously.

Re: what to do?!?!

Ah, Mr. Weber, your sarcasm is weak, just like your army. Your fate is inevitable, your army will fall.

Here we go again, children should not play with Dads computer.Doug D.

there are two b's in webber actually.

dan

don't tell me how to spell my own name, buddy.

should we kick his ass in the parking lot again? just be sure you invite me this time. i don't want to miss out on kicking that fat-faced louse.

Simon King /

hmm..like ip addresses didn't tell me who was real already.

seriously though, KSLL, what's going on? you defaced a book at the space with anti-moped army propaganda. it was a nice old medical book with neat engravings - this was totally un-called for.

simon

Hmm

Reeperette /

Do I foretell a potentive attitude adjustment in the near future ?

-R

Re: Hmm

attitude adjustment for our foes the nancee moped army

hold on already. That book NEVER belonged to the Space. If anything, they should consider it a donation. Yeah, totally defaced, you couldn't read it anymore if you wanted, eh? Is this a wihne fest or what?

to be fair, nothing really "belongs" to the space. it's a coop coffee house and local arts place. a donation was, therefore, public property. you defaced public property. it was pointless, childish, and self-defeating.

stop being a wuss. show yourself. i, for one, am ready to meet you anytime and anywhere. say the word.

or you can wait for us to hunt you down. either way, you know you'll lose. just like the defunct uim. we own the streets!

Simon King /

You're ridiculous. Who "owned" it is beside the point.

stupidmiguel /

okay miguel, calm down fruity. We both know that the moped army outnumbers us, why would we let you call us out? We also both know that you're a pacifist, don't we? (Not to mention a panzy). So please stop with the big talk.

How can you mention something that belonged to me as public property and in the same message contain the line "we own the streets" ?

I think the correct motto should be "we own rickety scrap metal with tiny motors"

can we stop being babies and quit bitching about the book already? It's got three vaginas labelled "moped army," what a travesty.

Simon King /

something being public property doesn't meant you own it. it means everyone owns it. there is a subtle difference.

ksll, what

i'm certainly not scared. or threatened. and i don't care if you want to call us pussies (which i think was the intent on the medical book). but ... that was a public book that people would have liked to use, perhaps. you vandalized something. now ... i happen to love books. and i happen to respect public property and the rights associated to it. so i would be equally pissed off if you wrote "i hate leprechauns" on the book.

oh, and i'm not really a pacifist. i would like to be ... and i'm opposed to certain types of violence (in principle). but ... make no mistake ... i'm not a "pansy". i have seen (and done) things that would make your mother sick. it's funny how you seem to think to know anything about me.

what part of "the book was mine" didn't you understand?

I thought you guys were supposed to be smart or something, what gives?

Oh, I get it, this is some kind of disinformation tactic, yes?

hahahahahahahahahahahahah. lol. lmfao. roflmfao. hahahahahaha.

looks like your playing hide and seek just ended. you do too much to give yourself away.

see ya 'round ....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account