Well,it's that time again........

.........for my SEVEN DAYS OFF work!! MAN! I love this shift! Gonna go do some southern Ohio exploring on my `ped now that I got my windshield to up the skin temp. a little.You all have a great time too,guys and gals! YEEEIIIIPPEEEEE !!

Re: Well,it's that time again........

enjoy don, and be safe!!!!!!

rock on!

Speed safe, Don!

Mr. Burns isn't such a bad guy after all..

don! stop by cincinnati and hang out with us! we'll show you around our town...

plus, im sure we can put you to work.. the wiring in my honda is all out of wack! =]

casey

Thanks,Paul,Miguel,Jim C.,and Casey! I had to come to the library to check E-bay but I'm still planning a big ride this afternoon or Monday.My wife's kinda down on me `cause I won't go with her to a folk concert tonight.But heck!She knows I hardly ever go to those anyway,although I like folk music(Gordon Lightfoot's biggest fan).The weather is just too good down here to say no to `pedding'.Ain't gonna see `Mr.Burns for another 5 days.Yeeippeeee!

Hey,Casey! Thanks for the invite,but you young roosters would run the feathers off this `ol rooster.And as far as wiring,if you notice,I don't jump in too heavy on `ped wiring problems,`cause I'm not an electrician and barely know the basics.You'll get good help elsewhere on that on this forum though.BYE!

hey don! no sweat.. do you happen to have any mopeds for sale? my girlfriend is hooked now and i cant let her ride mine forever! =] thanks and hope you are having a good vacation...

casey

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account