About `ped windshields

For all you guys who are interested in a windshield for your `ped,and asked about them earlier,I called B.J. at Handy Bikes and he won't be getting any in `til spring.I e-mailed Mopedwarehouse and will get a reply sometime.I also went to JC Whitney and here's one that looks close to mine.Go to www.jcwhitney.com and click on Motorcycles,then click `windshields and fairings',then click `windshields' and scroll down to the `High Visibility windshield' for 54.98.This costs 14.50 to ship also,and has no tinting.I'm gonna wait on the Mopedwarehouse to answer and also I'm gonna call John's Kawasaki down here in Jackson,OH and see what he has.But I doubt we'll beat that price by much.I really would like to get a new one for the other Motomarina. Just an update.

Re: About `ped windshields

Simon King /

Are these generic windshields that you can affix to any moped, or are they specific per brand/model? I know that some brands have windshields available for them. I have an extra windshield for an Indian that I'm not using - if anyone wants to buy it off of me, email me.

The JC Whitney's are universal and look almost like my universal by `Windfoiler'.The ones Handy Bikes is going to sell in the spring will be universal too,I think.I am definitely a proponent for the mounting of a windshield on a fast `ped,say capable of 30+ mph.I'll e-mail you later about a price,shipping and all.THANKS!

Dave Jones /

What are you asking for your Indian windshield ? What years will it fit ? I just bought a 1981 Indian.

Dave Jones /

Just bought a 1981 Indian. What is your price for the Indian windshield ?

What is the best source for Indian parts ?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account