vespas are good

"i think that a vespa would be nice. i think that if i got a lot of money, the 1st thing i would buy would be a vespa. i think that vespas are expensive."

Re: vespas are good

"you forgo a lot of hassle with the moped, such as not needing insurance, a helmet, or a motorcycle license.<p><br>: i think that a vespa would be nice. i think that if i got a lot of money, the 1st thing i would buy would be a vespa. i think that vespas are expensive.<p>"

"that's true, but they are so pretty and they are getting to be really fast the newer they get. also, i like the body. in a moped, there isn't that much of a body, and the vespa has a alot of metal. i think thats cool.<p>on a different note, dan-did you get my email? (chekrbord72@yahoo.com)"

Demian Flores /

"It is true that you forgo a lot of hassle with the moped, such as not needing insurance, a helmet, or a motorcycle license - but you still have the drops of gas to run the thing and the high 'moped up-keep' cost, those wheels are always breaking. You should steal peddel bikes from around campus. This way, there is bound to be when where ever you are, and if it breaks - no problem, just get a new one."

"Vespas' parts are expensive and tend to be fix-or-repair daily...<p>They are nice, but they sure ain't mopeds, especially the ones that do 60MPH and are freeway legal.<p>_wal"

"you all make verygood points. and if i was looking for something that i needed to depend on, my first choice would obviously be a moped. but to have a vespa would be my dream. in my eyes, there is just something about them that i can't not like."

Re: emergency maintenance

This was kinda weird.

Re: emergency maintenance

_Kinda_ weird?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account