Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1

DaveI /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

After you take the 3 screws out you need to get something to grip the small little pipe that exits throught the chrome rear plate. You have to pull hard and once you got it out partially you can rotate it back and forth slightly until it starts to work it's way out then one final good hard pull on it got it removed...It is an awful kind of contraption...I did try running it without the baffle like suggested but speed was about the same and the "NOISE" generated would alert the cops a mile a way...

Looking further unto the pipe revealed more convulutions...Although you need back pressure in a pipe for the engine to make proper power...I think there was absolutely no engineering design on this pipe other than to make it quiet and cheap...Back in October the guy who runs MOPEDWAREHOUSE said in their forum there was a pipe coming out for the GARELLI...He knew I was asking about the Supersport so I assume he thought it would fit that model...I told him to let me know when he got them...He has not written back as of yet so I assume he hasn't gotten them yet...

On BITURBO Pipes...Does anybody know where BITURBO pipes are made??

I've tried to find a WebPage for the manufacturer in the past but came up empty...Only found moped dealers selling the BITURBO...I think there would be alot of interest in a BITURBO pipe for the Supersport/Autopower models...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  stock exaust, attn: dave1Topic by: cosmo owner cosmo owner 11/24/01 02:35PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: Josh Josh 11/24/01 06:57PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: Jamie Jamie 11/26/01 02:30AM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: don-ohio don-ohio 11/26/01 12:36PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: Josh Josh 11/26/01 01:48PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: don-ohio don-ohio 11/26/01 02:33PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: cosmo owner cosmo owner 11/26/01 02:39PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: DaveI DaveI 11/27/01 02:40AM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: cosmo owner cosmo owner 11/27/01 04:52PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: ivan ivan 11/27/01 06:18PM
  Re: stock exaust, attn: dave1Re: DaveI DaveI 11/28/01 02:29AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account