Junkyard Wars Fans...

Chris Lee /

For all of you junkyard wars fans. Friday after Thanksgiving, 11/23/01, on TLC there will be an all day Junkyard Wars Marathon. Don't miss out, if you haven't seen the show before turn it on. It's great! By the way if you know where to get an engine for a 1974 Vespa Piaggio CIAO email me! Chrislee03@hotmail.com

Thanks

Chris

Re: Junkyard Wars Fans...

Hey , thats my kind of program. they do some neat stuff on there..I would love to see thoses guy on the forum put a team together.

a marathon? dammit, the cable company just took away that channel from me. they gave of 60 channels for what we paid for 15, for a year and they took all but 15 away last monday. bastards, they knew we'd get hooked to some of the shows so we'd have to pay more for the cable. junkyard wars is my favorite show. oh well, maybe i'll be at a friends.

Simon King /

A while ago we were seriously considering getting a team together for the show. What do you guys think? - a team from the forum here? Who would be the all-star roster, and why? We'd want to get some expertise from a variety of fields. I think we could sell it to the show pretty well, since the concept of the Moped Army is farily unique and they try to have an interesting story to go along with the team usually.

Simon King /

Whoops, I guess I didn't see <a href="https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/20820/20820/">this thread</a> before I posted.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account