RE: London to Sydney by Cucciolo

ivo /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

<HTML>I've never heard of a cucciolo, but if you want a fourstroke you should get a Honda. The C or Cub is most common, the CD and SS are really really good mopeds (look fantastic too),they were originally designed by Honda as racing-mopeds, the streetversions of those racers became immensely popular in western Europe. With propper maintenence they'll run for 25 years, they'll go at least 45 Km (126 MpG) on one liter of feul, I've heard of cubs going as far as 140 Km (393 MpG) on one liter. In some countries in Europe (Holland for example) those bikes had pedals, I don't know about other countries. Even though these bikes are now oldtimers they're still running, and revised models are still available. Check out 4-stroke-bike-center http://www.4-strokebikecentre.com/ , they have tons of old honda's and ship internationally. The only problem would be that the site is in dutch. You can email them at info@4-strokebikecentre.com . I'm sure those guys speak english, so no worries. They also build 4strokes by request, so if you want one with pedals and a very low feuluse, it's no problem. Also, if you want a racemonster Hondafourstrokes are the bikes. I have a slightly uptuned Honda SS50, 49cc, four gears, it runs near 80 Kph. (50 Mph). It's still tune-able upto 106cc, with a racecamshaft ,kitaco exhaust, and kitaco 24mm. flatslide carb, that should run about 160 Kph (100Mph). Once you've been on one of these Honda's, believe me, you're hooked.</HTML>

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  London to Sydney by CuccioloTopic by: Jon Jon 05/22/00 05:21AM
  RE: London to Sydney by CuccioloRe: ivo ivo 05/26/00 10:18PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account