Can someone please tell me...

...what the big deal is with the Tomos Revival? I've read posts from many of you saying how excited you are for this bike to come out. Is it because it looks like a motorcycle instead of a moped? Is it all the goodies that come on it (better brakes, etc.)?

Re: Can someone please tell me...

Hi,Vespalad! Maybe I was looking at the wrong product,but I thought it was a step-thru design,not like a top-tank MC.

Crisis--Cincinnati /

It is a step through, but.....I looks a hell of a lot like a motorcycle!

Reeperette /

Disc brakes, big plus.

Lots of chrome, real nice.

Electric friggin start...you have no clue how bad it hurts having to repeatedly kickstart a stubborn moped with a prosthetic leg.

And it is quite unique in appearance.

-R

Well,guys,if Avanti doesn't get their act together,that may be my next `ped!

Sounds pretty nice, does anybody have a pic they can post?

And this makes me wonder, how hard would it be to put an electric start on my mopeds? Or convert to disc brakes? Is it even possible?

step through. chrome. pedal start. awesome. too bad it's not italian! ;-)

Vespa-- I've posted several shots of the revival in the past-- you could find them using the search feature.

I know some others have also posted photos-- it is a sharp looking machine.

Thanks Wayne, found this photo in a post by you. I dont know what to think about it, it is pretty sharp and all, but it looks too much like a motorcycle.

And I'm still wondering if it is possible to put disc brakes and/or electric start on my mopeds, what do you all think?

tomosrevival.jpg

J. Sailor /

I'm going to get one. It will go nice with my TT Classic.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account