Yo Fred...How's Delivery sound ?

Reeperette /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

As I drive back and forth thru pontiac every day...it comes to mind....I can drop that FA50 off to ya, if I only knew where.

Hell, we need to get rid of a BBQ grill too, yours if ya want it.

You want fries widdat ?

The phone here ain't up yet, phone there (flint) we prolly wont be near often enough to bother with, and my E-mail can currently recieve, but not send (thank you frikkin comcast, you bastards...) Sooooo.

Just drop the info to the roomies... ZiatheCat@Aol.com...and we'll call ya er somethin.

No basement in new place, so it's kinda time critical (within 14days) to get it dropped off.

-R

FYI - Conversion is apparently successful, but I ain't even had time to sit on it since...so...no way to know on effectiveness...tho the CDI does kick the juice out, so make note on that for Bullet CDI Conversions.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Yo Fred...How's Delivery sound ?Topic by: Reeperette Reeperette 11/16/01 10:51PM
  Re: Yo Fred...How's Delivery sound ?Re: Fred Fred 11/17/01 03:06PM
  Re: Yo Fred...How's Delivery sound ?Re: Reeperette Reeperette 11/17/01 08:02PM
  Re: Yo Fred...How's Delivery sound ?Re: Fred Fred 11/17/01 08:57PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account