Moped shop in Southern Calif.

Wal /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Just to let our Southern Californian based readers know, there's an EXCELLENT, not-well-publicized ALL MOPED SHOP in Fullerton (Orange County) called MYRON'S MOPEDS.

SHAUN STAHM is the owner.

MYRON'S MOPEDS

1879 W. COMMONWEALTH #L

FULLERTON CA 92833-3027

714-992-5592

They are open TUES-SAT., 10am-6pm. They sell NEW MOPEDS (Solex & Tomos -- all colors in stock!), USED MOPEDS, PARTS, SERVICE, MANUALS, ACCESSORIES, you name it!

I'm buying a brand new 2001 Targa LX there quite soon. He's a wealth of info on mopeds and is a wonderful person to consult. I highly recommend anyone interested in seeking moped information to contact Shaun. He is also compiling a moped book, full of moped photos and information on every make and model.

I'm very excited to have found the only remaining all moped store around in Southern California! If you ride mopeds and are in Southern California, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. Would love to arrange a ride.

Thanks and take care!

_wal

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Moped shop in Southern Calif.Topic by: Wal Wal 11/08/01 02:36AM
  Re: Moped shop in Southern Calif.Re: miguel miguel 11/08/01 03:21AM
  Re: Moped shop in Southern Calif.Re: TIMO TIMO 11/08/01 02:52PM
  Re: Moped shop in Southern Calif.Re: Wal Wal 11/08/01 12:07PM
  Re: Moped shop in Southern Calif.Re: Doug D. Doug D. 11/08/01 01:15PM
  Re: Moped shop in Southern Calif.Re: Zippy Zippy 11/08/01 03:21PM
  Re: Moped shop in Southern Calif.Re: Wal Wal 11/08/01 05:08PM
  Re: Moped shop in Southern Calif.Re: Jim C. Jim C. 11/08/01 08:11PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account