Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUT

Jamie /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I may end up doing the same thing. I went by Wall Mart and picked up some ski gloves.

I have a two layered jacket/coat that I was given when I was at Sunbelt Rentals as a salesman. It is pretty thick and has a thin hood along with a strap to pull the collar close around the neck. It doesn't help my legs though. It seems that I remember the top of my legs when sitting on a bike were the problem spot for me in the past when I used to drive around on a motorcycle. A friend of mine uses a thermal hunting suit in the winter when he rides. No cracks between the layers. You find the week spots in your outfit real fast when its cold enough outside. I have to wear dress shoes to work so I think that I will have to address that issue to. My ankles are going to be exposed to the cold with thin dress socks as the only protection.

Maybe I do need to take a look at the thermal hunting suit. It certainly wont hurt. thanks for the suggestion.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTTopic by: KoLD KoLD 11/07/01 11:26PM
  By the way...Re: KoLD KoLD 11/07/01 11:27PM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: Reeperette Reeperette 11/07/01 11:47PM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: Ken Ken 11/08/01 12:09AM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: Jamie Jamie 11/08/01 12:33AM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: Wal Wal 11/08/01 02:26AM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: Reeperette Reeperette 11/08/01 11:41AM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: Wal Wal 11/08/01 12:09PM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: RogNC RogNC 11/08/01 07:32PM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: RogNC RogNC 11/08/01 08:15PM
  Re: Ttlx Is a Great Bike...BUTRe: Jamie Jamie 11/08/01 08:46PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account