ok, i completely gutted the pipe and welded it back together. it dont sound to bad, but it didnt make a rats ass in difference. still 28mph. so i put my stock pipe back on and started to locate my trouble.
#1: i removed the oil pump and ran 50:1 oil in the beast.
#2 modified the air box for more air...ofcorse i did a plug chop before switching to pre-mix and all this. the plug was dark and wet.
#3 i removed and cleaned the carb very well
#4changed the oil for it's schedualed 1100mi change.
after all this with a stock pipe with no mods, i pulled 33mph respectably.I then put my modiefied pipe on say bye bye mrs. americal pie. cause this bitvh flew to 40mph no questions asked. i'm gonna get on a main road today to see what it can REALLY do. i had to stop at 40mph because of no more road lol! i'll keep ya'll posted. i guess i should keep my air box mods a secret. i also did another plug chop and the plug was a PERFECT medium tan color and very dry.!! I'll keep ya'll posted!!let me know what you think.pic attached on the "cat"