dellorto 14.14

whats the best jet size for the dellorto 14.14? i have a 51. i've heard one size up or down will slow it down.

Re: dellorto 14.14

try them out and see. it depends on some other factors, actually, which will depend on your bike.

i have a "jet set" of 49-55. that way you can test back and forth under different conditions.

Where can i order a set of 49-55 jets? Whats the best online ordering site?

Ron Brown /

Justin,

Before you buy jets, make sure your air intake is not restrictive. Try running without air box and/or air filter. Do a plug chop (see Fred's Guide) and then decide what jets you need.

Ron

you can get a set of jets from most moped parts stores. try akron mopeds or handy bikes. also mopedjunkyard.

What type of moped do you have and what does the air box look like. if you are going to get a bigger carb you have to modify the air box to increase the performence. i bought one and put it on my motomarina sebring and i took out the two air tubes in the air box to increase the air flow and jetted it up to 56 and that thing is a monster now.

Hey,Ivan! I put a #55 jet in my Minarelli in my Sebring and it runs great! Only after taking out the tubes you talked about and drilling 2 more holes did it reach optimum performance.Sounds like you're talkin' about a Minarelli,too.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account