Pet carrier for moped?

Well, my wife found this and thought...gee, wouldn't that be fun for the dog.

see pict.

mopedangel.JPG

Re: Pet carrier for moped?

I got a pair of pomeranians that would love that!!!!!!!!!!

Cool moped!

My wife used to carry our dog around in a modified child seat when we went riding on bicycles.

I think that I had better not let her see that pic, I'd have my dog on my back when I went riding and my wife on my back when I worked on my moped. Its kinda neet but not for me.

I do like the Puch though. It looks like its in great shape.

Jamie

She found it at petsmart.com. The dog is actually harnessed in there. It's for smaller dogs only...of course. Our dog is a 9lb Papillon.

He looks happy. I bet he loves riding and looking around without having to walk.

We have a spoiled shitzu. She always draws attension when my wife takes her for a walk because she usually doesn't make it more than a block before she starts jumping up at my wife to carry her. My wife ends up taking her walk with the dog over her shoulder like a baby with the leash dangling .

Jamie

Reeperette /

Oh my...my Cat would adore that, I think...but then have a fit wanting to chase the first bird/squirrel she saw, and any of em make quite enough fuss when they see one through the window (ever hear that noise they make ? sounds like they're chokin on somethin...) so I think I'll pass on this one.

-R

Hi Tab

Man I laughed my butt off at that picture. The look on that dog's face tells it all.

Mind if I use that pic on Zippy's web site?

Go for it! Her name is Angel...if that's important.

awesome. but i don't think my cats would dig that. they hate leaving the apartment (though they, too, love to wistfully stare out the window).

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account