magazine

anybody know of any subscriptions for mopeds. thank you.

Re: magazine

Simon King /

There used to be a periodical called "moped magazine" in the 70's/80's. I've been keeping an eye out for issues in used books stores for years. If anyone has a copy of this that they would be willing to send me that would be great. What I would like to do is scan it all and put it online, then I would return the magazine to you in the same condition you sent it in.

Does anyone know of any other magazine that do/have existed?

A while back, someone mentioned they were thinking of starting one. Maybe we can get together a list of subscribers and get the ball rolling.

In England there are several scooter/moped mags you can get a sub if you want to pay shipping ,, and a dollar here is about 1.70 pounds so 3 bucks here is 5 bucks there

starting something would be great. thanks.

Ron Brown /

Rog,

1 Pound Sterling = $1.46 cents, varies a little by the day and which way you convert.

Ron

Simon King /

do you have the contact information on any of them?

J. Sailor /

I'm thinking about starting a small magazine/newsletter. development stage. I have a few layout designs. My only set back is content and distribution cost. I have the ability to

print the copies. I just need to get a subscription list and an advertising base. If anyone would like to help with written content, let me

know.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account