funny phone call

Well,something interesting happened today,got a call from a man who claimed he had a 1981 red honda express in mint condition with 5,000,lol he said it had a 3 speed and 70cc(WRONG) and he says he wont take anything less then 750$...Pass! then as I said I would pass on it just as I was hanging up he said"well thats fine,I know the value of it" He was obviuosly trying to scam me or had just gotten done shooting up.

Re: funny phone call

that is pretty funny, you know why? Because he doesn't know the difference between an Express and a C70 Passport which is a 3 speed 70cc bike, and in good running order could probably pull $750, but that may still be a tad high. That is probably what he has.

no he described it is a express,honda made 2 express colors that year,red and one other color.

Yeah, sometimes people don't know what they have I was talking to a woman who swore that her honda Gyro was a 77, and she had it since it was new.

The tag on the frame said 84.

You want some real fun, try to get someone to say Puch right!

yeah I have had people described stuff as like a puch maxi and I get there and its is like a honda express,when they could have sworn it said puch on the frame

speaking of pronunciation, how do you say Puch? I won't even say it. I usually just spell it out.

Philip Arnold /

pook

John Joedicke /

Puch like book

Benny Mnich /

Here's a funny phone call---

http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3

John Joedicke /

Thats a classic. Been around for a while but love hearing again.

In high German I believe it would be pronounced "Push" You can guess why they didn't choose that one!

Timmy Southpark /

Was that a real call or was it just a joke?

now this is a funny phone call

Don Pflueger /
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account