CASAL MOPED PARTS NEEDED

i need some CASAL moped parts does anyone know where i can get some?

Re: CASAL MOPED PARTS NEEDED

Reeperette /

Imma lookin for a source, just haven't found anything yet....no one's replied cause no one knows, but folks are werkin on it.

I got the floor mopped with me by a Casal when we used to race a 1/4 mile straight track, they're pretty impressive, speedwise, if you can get em to run.

Not sure it's legally a "moped" in some states, but it's nice alla same.

Lemme see if I can find ya some stuff for it.

-R

Reeperette /

Best I can do....Casal is Portugese, and the main manufacturer there.

No one seems to know much about them, really.

Only thing I can give ya is two people who might know more.

Carlos Oliveira -- carlos&rita@mail.telepac.pt

"Gideon" - GMH@planet.nl

Hope ya find out somethin.

-R

thanks alot ill look into that

I just bought a Casal moped. Can't even find a picture of it anywhere. Have you found any leads on you search for parts?

There are 29 potos of Casals in the photo section.

John Joedicke /

Parts are pretty much non existant in North America, If you have a connection in Portugal that will help. I spent 4 years just hunting a manual for my '74 Boss (photo section) grips and contols are Magura and a lot of Puch parts will cross over especially if you have the automatic 2 speed. There are a couple of owners manuals over at MRA, (www.mopedriders.org) they may be of some help to you. Puch shifters will cross over if you have a hand shifter/clutch, (Manual shifting) MS50 Puch is the donor. Put a picture up in the thread so we know what you have and we may be able to help you a little more. If it is a manual shift motor you may want to check out the Zundapp repair manual as it will be a clone. Good luck and let us know what you have and what problems you are encountering.

HI,

Sorry I took so long, I have several moped projects going on. The picture is not my ped but is the exact same one. (Casal Futur Matic K177) Mine is missing a pedal crank. Far as I can tell that is all it needs. The pedal crank has a very large offset, so I can't use just any old crank. I could heat one up an bend it, but I would rather not &*$#up the chrome. Anybody know of any other mopeds with a really large pedal offset? I'm dying to get this thing running. I am also missing the engine covers, but the previous owner did a pretty good job of fabricating new ones.

thanks in advance

Mike

1186279718_casal_futur_matic_k177.jpg

John Joedicke /

That owners manual is at MRA repair section. Check out a puch 2 speed for the peddle crank.

hello, can you give more details about your ped? i think it should bee easy too find those parts here, Portugal, i can try too help you,

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account