MOMS ARE PAINS (sometimes)

Edward Cohen /

Gas leeked in the garage off my ped.. DAmn stupid..... Mom screamed whole house smells like gas to get it the **** out of there.. I need quick ideas of were to put it so it dosnt get stolen or damaged.. please help quick

Re: MOMS ARE PAINS (sometimes)

get a lock

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

pay the old guy off next door with spice drops and have him garage it

Get a ccover for it and lock it up. Make sure you have a very good lock that is not able to be cut. Also it would help to try to put it in a spot not very noticable.

Edward,

How's the gas leaking? Is it from your petcock or carb?

Fix the leak and there won't be fumes. Who know's she might let you keep it in the garage again?

Rob

Edward Cohen /

the fuel line is shot from 20 years old. i orderd a new one.. but wen i ride the it slips of and gas starts leakin and i dont relize till the engine turns off or i see smoke. so i stoped riding. and ordered a new one.. but today i had to ride it and i put it in my garage and nothin was leaking a came back and hour later and there was a pile of gas

yaeh i had the same problem with my kreidler the last couple of days...

the problem is most likely not the fuel line, but your fuel lever / or the seal underneath the petcock that goes from the lever to the fuel line.

if yours just goes on to a nipple id suggest getting a new one, but if its a fitting, look around at local motorcycle salvage shops and you can find some.

its really frustrating man

Edward Cohen /

thankz ill look around..

Courtis Fuller /

I got some 50V parts, need anything?

Just put an old piece of carpet or something under the leak!!

DUH!!

Jason,

Edward said the problem is the smell. A carpet would only soak it up and hold the smell longer.

EK

i would also strongly consider just getting rid of the "mom".

maybe pay the neighbor or a "friend" to take care of her.

or i hear you can get really nice covers now. and she would fairly warm outside under the cover.

you don;t want to place the ped outside, the chance of theft is too strong. this is my opinion.

if you you decide to place the fine ped outside, where do you live and when excactly will it be outside.....just wondering...hehe

rule is:ped indoors/mom outside! :)

smiles

Brendan Connolly /

Dude you can get any hose from any hardware store. Automotive stores even sell Fuel line for like 50 cents a foot.

Vimy Ridgeway /

I'm with rob, fix the leak, clean the garage, get her something nice for Mother's Day, back in the old garage again.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account