Where do you guys park?

Do you guys tend to leave your mopeds in parking spots, or at bike racks? What do you do when you have to park someplace, and it is raining out?

Re: Where do you guys park?

I tend to go for front row seats, so mostly up on the sidewalk in front of the window so I can see it. At places like the post office or high-demand parking space I hog up a car slot, or if I go somewhere I'm not too familiar with

Timmy Southpark /

I dont like to leave me bike in a parking lot or even in my front yard. I keep an eye on it when i can, and when i go to work, i actaully put it in the back room. I dont live in a rough neighbor hood, but there still is alot of thieves. Watch your bike like a hawk!

i park mine in the office building where i work beside a bike rack and in view of the lot security station... i chain it to a big ass pipe pertruding from the wall... and i dont pay parking cause it can go on the bike rack lol

my friend usually puts his on the saidwalk next to the palce. Now that we have 2 me may put them in a parking spot

Is a bicycle chain sufficient?

i lock mine up to the bike rack on the sidewalk in front of my work. i like it 'cause i can see it all day.

not a chance... well maybe the thickest one i could fined the one i got is about 2 inch plastic coated cored i would never use a chain link type

I bought the thickest galvanized chain they had at Lowes and a fat master lock, I keep the chain tied to the light post behind the dumpster at work, that way I don't have to carry a fat chain around with me. I am still trying to figure out what to do when it rains, for now I just let it get wet. When I'm on an errand it depends where I am, if I'm at the mall I use a parking space. One time I locked my bicycle up to a no parking sign on the sidewalk (at the mall) and the bastards gave me a ticket, it was a warning ticket but still it pissed me off, cuz I was just going in and out and the rack was on the other side of the mall. If I'm at the grocery store or the post office they usually don't care if I park it on the sidewalk next to the building. I also have one of those locks on the bike that makes it so you can't move the front wheel.

the nearest sign to the door of where im going works fine

Nick Napolitano /

Sidewalk always afraid a car speed into a spot won't see it. The only time I do park in spot is when there is another moped there. Always stay away from bike racks dam kids will dumb there bikes on it.

Yeah, watch it like a hawk. I'm paranoid after having both of my previous mopeds stolen.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account