Tomos Streetmate

Does anyone have the new Tomos Street mate???

Re: Tomos Streetmate

John Joedicke /

Hey Bug you need to qualify that. In Canada. Only the demos around, but soon.

I do, i got 'er October 14, 2004. i just rolled over 960mi 5mins ago! Best darn ped in the world in my eyes!!

pic attached of my bike!

1115248813_picture_029.jpg

man that is ~such~ a beautiful machine. i have got to ride one of those.

you have to ride one to appreciate one man! I am gonna keep this ped untill i die. they are really collectors ya know. 50th anniversary Tomos Streetmate! Love mine to death!! They pull right up a hill of any size with out peddling too! they have torque like a 4-stroke!

How many HP does it have? It doesn't look like it would qualify as a "ped in California.

3hp...but they dont know that. in ohio, it's 1hp or less, but i had no trouble what so ever regestering it.

I did ride the demo some time ago. Nice machine. I would have to wait many months until they arrived. I wanted to ride now, not in the summer. I hear that they have arrived, but are waiting to clear Canadian Customs and Transport Canada's checks.

I still would like to get one, but may have to wait a few years now. Unless my Bullet disappears one day.

I want to know if there is any major difference between the regular Tomos Bullets A35 and the Streetmate A55. Hill climbing etc.

I hear there is also an exhaust kit available already for this just like the bi-turbo.

Does this bike need to be kitted like the Bullet, or is it ok as is?

Yep! StreetMates and Revivals are the best moped out there to be had that's new,in my opinion. don-ohio

a stock Streetmate will run 35-40mph stock. They climb hills like no other ped available, and the electric start is pretts nice. also, the disk brakes are a neccessety for any moppeder thats new to riding a 2-wheel vehicle, or rides on the roads alot. The Streetmate will stop on a dime and STILL give ya change back lol!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account