Drive through windows, resturants...

Hello everyone,

Anyone ever taken there peds through the drive thrus at say micki d's or dunkin doughnuts or any other place for that matter. I had a friend that used to take his atv through. That must have been funny. The trails were right near by. I was thinking of taking my ped through on saturday to dunkin doughnuts to surprise the wife with some breakfast. Plus if i ride tonight for my frist test run it'll be my second ride. SO far its running good. Would make the breakfast but i think the ride on the ped would be more fun and funny for the workers there.

Re: Drive through windows, resturants...

yep... few times.. grabbed myself a Mc.Chicken, Small Fry, and a Diet Coke a few weeks ago.

It certainly makes some heads turn! Especially when you have an SUV behind you!

Rob

Wher do you put the drink? Do you have a cup holder. I am trying to put on on my Bullet. I miss my coffee in the morning when I ride to work.

I've never taken a moped through, but I have actually walked through the drive through at Taco Bell. It gave the employees a good chuckle, but hey, when you're hungry, you're hungry LOL!!

Chuck Poynter /

I for one would never do it. A man my SIZE on a ped in a drive thru ! I guess it would be funny? but someone would get a serious case of MC_ASSKIKIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cretin

hell yes

Hit up a Taco Bell last week and hung the bag on my bars. The line was long, and it was nice to shut the motor off, and just walk it behind the car in front of me.

Tomos_bullet,

I should have clarified something. I don't go to McDee's or places like that. There is a drive through at our local pharmacy. That's where I go to pick up my wife's meds.

Rob

LOL

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account