$50K AMF Moped on Ebay...

See Ya Moped Army /

Re: $50K AMF Moped on Ebay...

Philip Arnold /

MUST be a mistake!??? There is NO ped in the world worth that!

LOL!!

John Joedicke /

looks like a piece of shiate.

and I thought PCP went out with the 80's lol

LOL fratbone :p

Must be a mistake... or maybe he really thinks that this is the first moped really created in the 1800 maybe... who knows..

g.b.

Yeah great picture too.

NO WAY!!!!!!!! Those things sold for less than $300 bucks.And the back cover that kept anybody from seeing the friction drive is missing on that one.

That's INSANE! When I first read the title of MopedLar's thread, the K part just didn't register. I was thinking, oh okay he's saying 50 bucks... Then when I saw the auction. GULP! That's insane! That guy must be on crack. Remember, always say NO to crack!

EK

Brian Mikami /

Go ahead Larry, show this clown what you got for $50.00...LOL What a crack pot. Zero feedback...Get rich on Ebay...not!

Michael Romano /

Im watching this item.. JUST GOTTA SEE IF THIS PIECE SELLS!!!LOL

michael~

if some idiot buys this for anywhere close to 50k then i'm putting my bullet on ebay and (with a good discription of crap) selling it for say $20,000. what a deal!!!!

hahah

See Ya Moped Army /

I wonder how much the ebay listing fee was with a starting bid of $50K?? If it was a typo, you'd think the high listing fee would have been a big red flag to the Seller.

This guy only lives 25 miles from me.

I think I'll take some monopoly money over to him,

Maybe I can get him to end the auction early!!

I think those funny mushrooms grow in cow pastures around here this time of year, I think he must have hit the motherload!!!!

Peace

Spence

I don't see any gold or platinum on it? That's got to be a typo.

Rob

LOL Maybe he meant $500 since ebay doesn't allow decimal points... So he'd type in 500 00

EK

EK

True, that must be what happened.

Rob

Edward Richardson /

Is he insane, $500 for that.

Really I'm not sure that there is a worse moped available than AMF.

Timmy Southpark /

i like about any moped, but would only buy one of those if it was dirt cheap. Then i would sell it, haha!!

They are so ugly, who wants them?

They did for mopeds what they did for Harley Davidson

Philip Arnold /

I just realized that he is in Greenville. Thats where I live. Maybe I'll try to go look at it, and tell you guys what he says!

I emailed the seller about the moped and told them that what they had wasn't really valuable, and also considering that the ped is a piece of junk, I'd give 10 bucks for it lol. Whoever it is either thinks they just got rich quick or they think that someone out there is really that stupid. With 50k, you could go out and buy like 40 brand spankin new Tomos mopeds of any style you'd like. Well that's my 2 cents lol!!!

Damon, where in Greenville do you live?

I live in Simpsonville.

Do you know any other pedders in the Upstate?

Spence

Must be "Mint", I hear the demand for mopeds is up but damn.

Grey

Live to ride,Ride to work

Philip Arnold /

Spence I have met a few so far! Only had ped fever for 2 months! I live off Wade Hampton near BJU. Simpsonville isn't that far. Do you live off Woodruff?

Damon

Guys don't forget to bid on this ped.... good deal, ha,ha

lol i hope its not worth that much cus i used to have a moped identical to that in about the same shape

Angie,

I also emailed that guy yesterday and let him/her know that it wasn't the first mopeds and educated him/her in the fact that mopeds have been around long before that as well as that the value isn't even anywhere close to 50k. Wonder if it even got through to him/her.

EK

Heh, AMF. Can that company even set a bowling pin straight? ;-)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account