Re: Honda Civic & Tomos Targa LX HMMM

Martin Olkowicz /

for 30,000 he could have gotten a 1260 horse hemi crate engine... i just always found it funny that honda's have 1.6 liter motors, meanwhile my bottle of mountain dew has 2

Timmy Southpark /

haha, i love that liter joke.

BUt the problem is that the kids driving the civics claim they can out run a mustang with it. I'm tired of hearing importers crap. Most people i know try to sup up a civic or honda. I wish importers would move to a seperate island... where they can join hands and sing... and drive their slow cars.

My buddy has an 84 mustang hes got in his garage. When he's done he should be over 300hp. My camaro should be around 300hp as well. So soon i will dominate the road. HAHAH!

I thought this was a MOPED site.

Timmy Southpark /

it is, but does it hurt to get alittle off subject? Its a moped community, so lets share some thoughts.

I don't have a problem with it,but arguments about who is faster can go on forever.I've won,and I've lost.I race for fun,but I'm not rich.Every time I go to the track,there are always a lot of guys(and girls)there that are faster than me.Like the old saying goes,speed costs money,how fast do you want to go.

Timmy Southpark /

yeah, i see what your saying. Basically, end the arguments. I'll end my arguement with this trend. I dont need more enemys.

Lol. I loved my old Cougar XR-7. Blew up a couple motors in it. Drove real fast. Damn thing could do around 150 or so, plenty fast for me, and don't care how fast it got there. Damn fun car. Only cost $250.

Brendan Connolly /

Hey guys, lets not do this domestic vs import thing. Both are well built cars, with the exception of some of the big GMC SUV's. Yeah, its not cool to compare a 10k car to a 25k car. Like lets say that a guy thinks hes hot shit in a Porsche 911 and blows past my RX-7. He could smack talk about hes got a faster car and such, but its really not fair to compare my car which is worht 2000 to a car worth 90000. Its not right.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account