Honda Civic & Tomos Targa LX HMMM

Anyone else relise how tomos are kinda like honda civics?

I mean how civics have lot of parts and they are really popular in the car world. And Tomos are really popular and have lots of parts too?

Anyone?

Will Laing

Re: Honda Civic & Tomos Targa LX HMMM

yeah, Civics have alot of parts though mainly because of the ricer world. I hate seeing a civic with tons of decals, huge wing, aftermarket wheels, and only a cold air intake or such done to the engine. Cmon, its a front wheel drive economy ride, don't try to make it look fast lol. but I could see what you mean.

Nolan Gherity /

and they are both ugly!

Philip Arnold /

Shit I have a friend with a civic with 660 hp<----to the WHEELS!(altough it did cost over 30 grand to get it)

Re: Honda Civic &amp; Tomos Targa LX HMMM

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

mustangs and camaros are like much like them too. I think. Actually I think my Tomos is more like Burt Reynolds' moustache.

my puch is like a junkyard 86 caprice classic LOL!!

tomos might be a mix between a honda civic and my little brother's Huffy :p

"Shit I have a friend with a civic with 660 hp<

Philip Arnold /

You are right I have less than half of that in my TA and it has 550 hp. He doesnt drive the civic for daily driving he drags it, so all he has to do is go straight!

&quot;Shit I have a friend with a civic with 660 hp<&#8212;&#8212;to the WHEELS!(altough it did cost over 30 grand to get it)&quot;

there no way dude unless that is a funny car with a fiberglass civic lift up body.......like he said that would be torque steer out the ass i couldnt even imagine going around a turn with a FWD (as small as a civic) with 600 horsepower lol....................post a pic or osmething....and i want to know how he got 600 horses out of a 4 cylinder and if it has a v-8 i wanna know how it fit in that small car lol

BlAiR

Philip Arnold /

Jarret I really don't give a shit if you believe me. I have seen a civic(with a four banger) with over 700hp. cost over 50 grand

check out this website-all you uneducated people

http://www.modacar.com/products/Honda/Civic/MODAFOIN/

Philip Arnold /

They sell shit to make your honda 840 hp!

Philip Arnold /

John Joedicke /

yup, their out there and your Camaro would just be meat for them.

Philip Arnold /

TA means Trans AM :P Yep I've had my as* waxed! My car weighs 4000 pds. Theirs weighs 2500!

Timmy Southpark /

Its sad it takes $30grand to get a civic up to 600hp. I could have my camaro up to 600hp for like 1/3rd of that.

I want to see a self aspirated honda with 600hp. Leave the turbos off!!

IF your sporting a car, go with AMERICAN MUSCLE!!

I dont like imported cars. Sorry to yall, but im a ford guy.

Ford???? The best thing they did was circle their problems and highlight them in blue!!

I have a '93 CHEVY S-10 pickup with a 383 small block that puts out about 450 HP to the rear wheels,and I've beat lots of Honda Civics at the local dragstrip.Besides,you can't do a proper burnout with a front wheel drive,and no mater how fast they are, they still sound like a pissed off weed eater.

Timmy Southpark /

YEAH!! Jerry is my new best friend. Everyone is getting so caught up in imports nowadays... but the power still lays with the v-8's.

I think imports are good family cars, but crappy racers. To hell with 4 cylinders and to hell with front wheel drive.

Michael Romano /

Well ive got a tomos with about 5 horses to the rear wheel!!!! WOOWEE

michael~

Yeah? Well my cellphone has 200 horsepower, beat that!

Timmy Southpark /

Darn, your cell phone would kill some honda's at the drag strip!! haha!

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Courtis Fuller /

If I was going to get a cheap 4 cylinder soup up, I would buy like a 1995 Mercedes Benz C220 or C230.

"C220": http://www.sportbilen.se/bilder/min_bil/6102/Merchan02.jpg

People dont realize it, but you can get older Mercedes and BMWs that will run for 300000 for as much as Honda Civics.

WOAH, how about we calm down for a second everyone. Don't knock imports just because some stupid 16 year olders are putting fart can muffler tips on their 2 thousand dollar civic. Hey Jerry, I would LOVE to see you try to take a real import such as a 350z at your local drag strip. Or how about we take it to the track? In my opinion imports are better than american cars now a days, American cars are becoming so unreliable, rebadging every fuckin car they make, and have that cheap plastic interior.

Brendan Connolly /

Personally, I love civics in stock form. I do not like them when they have massive wings and skirts. They were designed as a cheap, reliable commuter car. And that is what they are great at doing. They are not sports cars. Cars like the 350z, the RX-7, Supra, and nissan 240's are Sports Cars. I personally own a 1986 RX-7. I love my car and I wouldnt want any other. Sure a civic might be able to beat me in a straight line(when its supped up), but on a twisty road their smoked! A fun car is a car that can handle. My car feels fast but it isnt really, and i just love that.

I could take a stock or near stock 350Z easy.They are not really that fast stock.Sure, if you put enough money into one,you could beat me,but it'll cost a LOT more than my truck.Several weeks ago,I saw a '72 Vega beat a brand new Z06 Corvette.Not just beat it,but blew it into the weeds.It had more than 5 seconds on the Vette.And the guy built the Vega in his back yard.

Timmy Southpark /

Well, take a mustang gt, then take a civic. Say you modd the civic, well do the same mod to the mustang. If you put a turbo on the civic, do it to the mustang. See who wins.

Imports are great runners, but not sports cars. Well, i mean civics and other cars. Japeness do make sports cars, but civics, accords, eclipse, etc... are not a real sports car.

I drive a toyota camry and a rover sterling 827s... but my drag car is my camaro.

Jimmy, its that you can not compare a civic to a mustang. You would need to compare a cobalt to a civic. Compare a 350z to a mustang, a rx-8 to a mustang, a g35 to a mustang, an s2000 to a mustang, and so on, but don't compare a 10k dollar car to a 25k car.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account