Anybody from Elkhart IN

Whats up everybody i live and elkhart and yesterday i sall two people riding on Main St., and one of them was wearing the moped army patch it be tight if i could find out who this was.

walkr

Anybody from Elkhart IN

Re: Anybody from Elkhart IN

I do!! But I didn't ride yesterday, so you didn't see me. We have a shop/hangout on the corner of Michigan and Beardsley. It's called Motion Left Mopeds. You should stop by!

Word.

It was probably Devin and Paul. I think they were riding last night.

b

Dude, there is a mopedarmy branch in Elkhart with several sexy women!!

Get out there and ride with those women; it is a rarity.

I hope what he ment to say was several women with boyfriends that would have no reservation kicking anyones ass who happened to mess with them. Yeah I'm pretty sure thats what he should have ment.

Show some respect

Word.

Nero, how many women have you made uncomfortable in your life? high thousands?

Damn! You guys are more red than any redneck I have ever known.

I know that most people in Indiana are fat-ass rednecks with illegitimate babies by age 18; but I thought you moped riders where a little more intelligent. I was wrong.

Sorry for making a comment about women being good looking up north.

I should have just said that I like to fuck men in the ass and then beat and torture their girlfriends to death. Oh, and kill their babies if they have any. In-breeds are genetically inferior > just like all you fuck-tards in Elkhart.

Timmy Southpark /

Nero your sick.

Seriously, it was nothing personal untill you made it so. I'm sorry you can't seam to keep things in a mature manner, and feel that way. Every one I've met from Motion Left are good people. As are the rest of this orgnization. Most everyone who has met any of us would prob. agree. We are not "rednecks" "in-breeds" or "fucktards" as you claim. I'm not going to demand an apology, though one is definately in order, people dissagree but this is really just a matter of respect. Thats all. Plain and simple, you disrespect my friends, I let you know, I would hope you'd do the same for yours. :)

Nero, the moped women in our branch are too intelligent to by flattered by such a materialistic compliments. It IS creepy for you to tell people to ride with us because we're "sexy".

You have women on your brain too much! It comes off as desperate.

I can kick ass on my own, thank you very much. I don't need no MAN to do it for me :) :) :)

Thanks Travis!!!

hey all.... my bad didnt mean to start so much hostility but ya that was rude on your part nero.....

ill stop by Motion Left some time. Have fun

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account