Re: SEATTLE: We need a 2 seater moped for a movie!

Timmy Southpark /

I'm not screwing around. Sounds like you know your stuff, i believe you.

I feel sorry your getting slammed by all these people. It would be awesome if my ped was in a movie!

I was talking to Kimmy, not you! Hahah JK typo. Yeah though, I mean is what I am asking so goddamn outlandsih to justify these kids being such towering aholes?

I just jumped onto this thread tonight, after I noticed that it had accumulated 61 replies.

To summarize, this thread is just purely f@cking priceless; the kind of material that needs to be preserved for the studies of future generations. No hyperbole, no matter how extreme, can overemphasize the quality of human eAnguish herein.

This thread illustrates, in perfect and stark fashion, the epic struggle of the common Everyman versus his opressor.

I remain, in utter awe,

Dr. Legendre

As long as I am the victor in your assessment, right on!

welcome back jerkbeast, we haven't heard from you in a long time.

Seattle is swarming, you won't have a problem finding a ped from the mosquito fleet.

gimmyjimmy

Vimy Ridgeway /

This is the funniest thread since I got accused of being a racist misogynist homophobe with closet tendencies. Odd, some of the people going after JerkBeast like rats on beef jerky also went after me. I guess their youth gives them licence to do that, lol. Just kidding!!

I love porking 12 year old non-white boys! BRING 'EM ON!

Uh, I mean, somebody rent us their moped!

Just an idea, from an older person here- Check out the Mars Bar on Mondays there in seattle... I think that's where they meet now a days.

I think the mosquito Fleet page on this site may have more info , and possibly a contact.

here's a link

http://mopedarmy.com/members/view/mosquito/

now quit baiting the 12 year olds... it's past their nap time

I skipped most of this conversation so I don't know what all was said. I just wanted to point out that jerkbeast is(was?) a show on public access, and a very juvenile show at that. i'm pretty sure on one episode i saw a guy standing next to a freeway naked taking a shit with a paper bag on his head. I don't know what the affiliation is but I find it suspicious.

i also want to make it clear that it was a show on public access in seattle.

We never took shits on anything! All we did was yell at people who called the show. Anywho, I know Brendan from the fleet and have been talking to him, as well as a couple people from the fleet who had pics of the bike I am looking for.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account