Colored or Fragrance 2 Stroke Oil

Somone once told me that they sell a synthetic 2 stroke oil that can make your exhaust turn different colors. They also said there was another type which made your exhaust smell like cologne or strawberries or something along those lines.

I've never seen it advertised anywhere... Does anyone know if it even exists?

Re: Colored or Fragrance 2 Stroke Oil

Oh yeah. And if you drink it your farts will smell like roses.

Cute... I was just wondering... Someone told me that they ran a green-smoke oil in their Puch before. And then he mentioned the Cologn smelling stuff. I was interested.

OK, OK. I know tha I was being a litle flippant. I think that your friend was jerking your chain.

The only stuff I know about is Castrol R two stroke oil. If you have ever smelled Castrol R (it is actually made from the oil squeezed from castor beans) you will know what I mean. It has a sweet smell to it. A shop that specializes in ole English motorcycles should have it. Some guys put about 1 oz/gallon in their old 4 stroke motorcycles to get that nostalgic aroma.

Give it a try.

I've never heard of the colored stuff, but you can buy strawberry scented 2 stroke oil, I'll have to look it up where, but one of the big scooter shops selles it, run a search on here for it, there should be a link.

HAHA... Good ole Castrol... What a great smell! I might describe it as cologne-like... It's great!

OH... Ok. I know exactly what you mean. We run the castrol in weed-wackers at work along with Stihl 2 stroke oil. BIG DIFFERENCE in smell. It smells like a nutty. almost pecan-smelling

http://mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/65303/65303/ there you go, link to the thread, the thread has links to where to buy it and the manufacturer

John Gardner /

I'm not sure about your stawberry scented oil but if you run Mobil MX2T(now called Mobil 1 Racing 2T) you not only use the best oil available but you get the faint smell of baking bread.

John......

1977 Mopeds sells Strawberry oil.

It's pretty cool.

I knew i wasnt crazy lol.

you are crazy lol

It should smell like skunk piss to keep the tailgaters back.

I have also seen scented gasoline additives. I personally enjoy a good smokeless synthetic scent, I hear motul smells good too.

crazy like a FOX fratbone!

I was thinking of pouring a little DOE-IN-HEAT deer scent in my gas-tank for when deer season pops around. I'll have 12 pointers chasin me down the road!

Remember that you are riding a moped. You do not want the bucks to catch up to you!!!

Yeah... that'll be a bad day right there... Lol.

LMFAO!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account