scooter found in gr

im from Grand Rapids, MI. my scooter was stolen around a month ago. i got it back if anybody cares. but if anyone esle has a moped or scooter that was stollen i kind of know the people to talk to to get it back. and they will tell just about anything thing for 5 dollars. mine is almost fucked beyond repair but it is possible to get it back.

Re: scooter found in gr

Matthew Scholtens /

Ron,

Good to hear the rest of the story and that you were able to get it back. Good luck fixing/replacing/repairing, etc. with it.

Matthew Scholtens

let me guess they live near sigsbee, I have had 5 friends get stuff stolen around giddings and wealthy is that where you found out.

glad to hear you got it back! good luck with the fixing..........

How about turning these scumbags in to the police and everyone will get their units back?

Vimy Ridgeway /

Sting 'em!

i dont remeber the guys name that does it. and if i ask around for it again, then he magically gets picked up. chances are im gonna get my shit fucked with one way or another

Timmy Southpark /

I wouldnt pay money for that... i'd whoop the hell out of him. Thats crap, its your bike, dont give him money for it.

ok, i just had my vespa rally 200cc stolen a couple days ago, i live in east town, i just put up a post before I came across this one. It was stolen once already, and after putting up reward posters it popped up around sigsbee and barth. Let me know who i should talk to. I think the police should get involved here, i don't know if they can do too much, but it might make them think twice about stealing there next moped. I really want this thing back, so if you could help me out, i'd greatly appreciate it, give me a call or float me an email

-Josh

616-235-8145

hoshyawa@hotmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account