Motobecane Top Tank

Ive been repairing and restoring mopeds for over 3 years now. I have acquired hundreds of mopeds and thousands of parts. Some of which are located on my ebay store.

But..

I havent even seen these Motobecane Sebring top tanks before. Though im not much into top tanks i must say that the sebring along with the magnum are becoming my favorite mopeds.

What is the story with the Sebring's? The only thing that is motobecane about it is the stickers. They even have a motobecane sticker on the minirelli motor.

Any info on the history of this moped would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben Jammin

<www.westcoastmopeds.com>

Re: Motobecane Top Tank

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Ben, three pics in photo section. Jim.

Matthew Westberg /

I know Don-Ohio swears by them as an absolutely fantastic moped and has several... I think they have Moto-Minarelli engines, but I could be remembering that wrong.

I'd really like to get one if I could, it's the number one moped on my 'classic' moped wish list. They're really reliable and I've never heard anybody say a bad word about 'em.

i thought they had the morini engine on them, not the minarelli engine, however i could be wrong,

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Moped Service & Parts Manuals- All Brands... MM-002, Motobecane SEBRING parts and service- Morini MO series engine ... (not pictured), Motobecane Sebring covers MO, MO-1 and MO-2 series Morini ...

www.themopedjunkyard.com/manuals.html - 8k FYI Jim.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account