2 junkers,30$

well just saw my new peds(parts bikes),got both for 30$,both wheels on express are frozen and the back is frozen on puch,they both sat outside for a year and the both ran 4 years ago.

1114899669_front_of_crappy_express.jpg

Re: 2 junkers,30$

2nd of express

1114899786_back_of_the_crappy_express.jpg

back of puch,i cant seem to get a good shot of the front,its been painted 3 times

1114899859_junky_puch.jpg

the black on the paint is another layer of black paint that has worn off,its not rust

Looks like a Project, but 30 for both you can't complain.

thats what i think

Timmy Southpark /

you got a good deal!! i'd like to see some full bike shoots a little clearer if you can. Also, if you ever want to part out the honda email me... I have one that looks identical!!

I may be parting out both,I will get whole bikr pics tommorow,I couldnt unload them tonight since it was raining,it sounds kinda stupid that i didnt want to get them wet(since they sat out all year) but I just didnt want too lol

Timmy Southpark /

Well, if you part out both let me know. I'd like to get another 1 speed puch tranny... and i'm interested in the gastank, petcock, kicker, speedo, and maybe some other stuff off the honda.

how much you want for the whole puch

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account