What is you favorite Helmet?? Here's mine!

Okay.. what is everyone's favorite helmet they wear when they ride?? Here's a pic of the new one I just got.. it ROCKS!

Re: What is you favorite Helmet?? Here's mine!

Anything made by Shoei.

my actual helmet is pretty boring, just a black halfshell motorcycle helmet, but i have these cool german tank goggles that i wear when i ride that i got from ebay

wow those sound totally cool... I want some!

Yeah that's cool!What kind is it and how much does it cost?Jim

Courtis Fuller /

My uncle has owned a couple cool Motorcycles with Side Cars. He has some of those tank goggles as well. Real Cool.

This dude has the largest motorcycle accessories shop on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6749&item=7971608690&rd=1

They are awesome quality.. mine was only 26 bucks last week but they went up to 33 this week.. I bought the same one different color last year and it has held up great!

Yeah I think they're cool I just bought one using paypal but for got to include my size Doh....I just left a message through ebay and their sales email address.I hope they don't get my order screwed up I'm going to cali for 2 weeks monday.Btw I got the plain matt black for $26.00

When you plant your face in the asphalt (and it will happen eventually) you will wish you had a full face helmet.

I speak from experience.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account