2005 Tomos Arrow

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Anyone? Anyone? The seat looks uncomfortable. But.. it's A55. May be upgradable. Don't know anyone that has talked about it or has one yet. There's a dealer trying to sell one for 1200ish, which is steep, considering they get it for 800 or so. Guess we all gotta eat though.

Re: 2005 Tomos Arrow

Patrick Stover /

i was wondering about those also, they are pretty cool looking if you ask me, i wonder how many companies make tires in that size... they look like a real fun "anytime" cruisers.

I would love the bottom end of an a55. the stock transfer ports are huge!

Will Laing

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

yeah, there's only one dealer in Central FL. They only had one bike in the showroom. this one had no pedals though. electric start only on the one I was looking at. gotta have kick start on the one I want too. other than that, the bike seemed sturdy and when I sat on it, it felt safer than my targa. just something sturdier about it.

my dealer has one. I love the new a55s the arrow is cool, i love the crome and the new style dash. the first thing i would do is get a long seat though.

I have had one in stock since they came out and we have never put gas in it. After people sit on it they don't want to try it out because the seat is uncomfortable. I believe it would be no problem to change seats but wonder why Tomos didn't do a better job of designing the seat.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account