Does Anyone Know If MWH Is Done?

Hello, does anyone know if MopedWareHouse is done with moving its shop to another location? I emailed Chris about two weeks ago but he hasn't replied. If anyone knows where they moved to, could you please let me know? Thanks everyone.

Re: Does Anyone Know If MWH Is Done?

anyone?

Noticed the same here, had problems putting an order through the site, e-mailed and got no response for like a week now.

Philip Arnold /

I tried to order like 400$ worth of stuff a week ago too, and have to get a responce.

pda

Timmy Southpark /

i order about a week and a half ago... got the parts earlier this week. He is probally busy, but he will get back to you.

I don't suppose any of you are from Canada?

If so, how did you get past the Postal / Zip code bug on the order form? Mine's coming up with $0 shipping which is not right. :)

i ordered parts on monday and they showed up today.

chris fucking rules.

Chris is back up to speed! YAY! I guess he is getting settled after his move.. I orded some jets on Friday and they came today!

He doesn't live on his computer so I wouldn't email him yet expecting a speedy reply... just order your parts and log onto his website to your My Account page and click on "order history" and it will tell you when they are shipped... usually within one or two days now..

Chris Rules!

Dealing with MWH is like dealing with the sun you get nowhere and you walk away burned

i've ordered from the guy twice now and have had nothing but good experiences.

same here, don't be negative Karl

relax guys

chris is probably really busy setting his shop up

he'll get your orders out and reply to your emails

Patrick Stover /

i ordered an ignition coil from MWH, came in 4 days, packed extremely well, good prices, i have nothing to complain about.

I'll voice my expeirence when ever I want. it took over a month and even then, not everthing was there

Chris Sorensen /

big4... you are completely entitled to your opinion, however... with such a strong point of view, I hope you never try to order from MWH as that would be quite hypocritical. Try Steve's Mopeds if you want to see what getting burned is really like.

Timmy Southpark /

yeah, chris is a busy man but gets it done. He always ships things super fast for me... unless it is back ordered. I ordered a crank shaft and he emailed me back saying it was back ordered. He gave me new oil seals and bearings for the wait. Tell me a shop that will give you $40 worth of parts for waiting a bit longer???

He even installed them for me!

That's totally bad information... MWH is awesome!

well I didn't have the best expeirence. This is america. there is free speech and free enterprise. this is the last i'll talk of mwh.

I never said Chris is a bad guy and the MWH is bad. Totally the opposite I think he's a great guy. I just wanted to know if the move was over. I figuere he's busy cause of the move, I was just wondering if he's done yet cause he hasn't replied to my e-mail yet, but I'm in no hurry.

hey I wasn't gettin on your case! all I was saying is that I've had great experiences with MWH... and you are correct.. this is America and you can shop anywhere... I've tried them all from coast to coast... except for maybe Ike who I hear is awesome too.. and handybikes is great too... but there are one or two.. or actually only one comes to mind that are so bad you feel like you have to take a shower after you deal with them lol :P

Chris is not back up to speed with his emails yet so don't email him lookin for a quick reply.. but if you know what part you need and order it online if he has it in stock he will send it out immediately Priority and you will have it in 3 days or so.. just log on and go to the My Account page and click on order status and it tells you the minute is was shipped... when it changes from processing to shipped you can expect your parts asap! I ordered some jets on thursday and had them today! Chris fills and sends the orders before he does the emails.

yeah I see what you mean Fratbone. The thing is I wanted to ride up to his shop to buy a speed kit and also get it installed. I would try installing it myself, but I don't know, It might be hard and there are no instructions anywhere.

I noticed you left him a message on his bulletin board lol.. as I said.. I don't think he's spending much time on his puter.. try to be patient.. I think he's almost back to normal

Yeah I left a message on his Bulletin board a while ago, check the date, he then told me he was moving his shop, so i decided to wait, n that is why I am here asking this today lol :)

I want to thank all of you for your support, Eric, Did you get the e-mail that I sent about an hour after after your initial post. Here is a copy of it if not.

"Eric, I have not seen your email. However it is probably buried in the pile. What did you need to know? We are still in the process of move in. Our new location is 374 midland ave. saddle brook nj 07663.

Chris"

Gonzo, The shopping cart on the site will not allow for calculating postage outside of the US. I have been told it is due to problem with the interface to the post office web site. So we just calculate it manually and add it to the orders.

Damon, Did you place an order or send an e-mail

E-mails and orders are being processed as fast as I can, However we have only about 1/3 of the inventory at the new location, so some orders are still being delayed because the parts are either not here yet or not unpacked yet. This weekend we should get a big chunk of unpacking and e-mails taken care of.

Karl, While I respect your right to freedom of speech, I will take a moment of time to exercise mine. First let me tell you that It really irks me that the little time I do get to spnd on these forums gets wasted on rebuttals such as this. But here goes....

It did not take over a month. You placed your order online on the 29th of March and asked for several items that were not listed on the site. All were shipped to you . On the 12th of April you e-mailed me that you had received the order and that there was no piston ring in the kit. Now I have installed and /or inspected thousands of kits and not once have I seen one that did not come with the ring...But I sent you one out right away anyhow. You had also ordered 2 items on the 8th, A light bulb and a magneto cover. I was out of stock on the magneto cover so I sent you the piston ring and the bulb at no charge for the parts or the shipping.

In case you have forgotten here is a transcript of those e-mails.

----- Original Message -----

To: MopedWarehouse.com

Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:48 PM

Subject: Re: piston ring

Thanks Chris,

I know I am alittle pushy but you should see this perfect mopeding weather. Anyhow I took the airsal kit to the machine shop. They said the inside of the cylinder was scratched up and needed to be polished, is this regular. But they are makin the spacer and I think everything is going to work out. It was going to cost me a bundle for them to make a piston ring so I am very glad to hear you are sending one out. Thanks again and I'll let ypu know how things go.

Karl

Karl, the cylinder is supposed to have those cross hatch marks in it. (look like diagonal scratches. Also make sure that your machine shop is aware that the cylinder is a chrome bore (nikasil coating) . So they can not use their stone hones on it. Only the silicone carbide flex type hone. I also see you ordered a mag cover and bulb this week end. I am out of the mag cover but have more coming in next week. I can send it then if you want. I sent the bulb out with the piston ring today.

Chris

Lastly Just 3 days prior to your post here (4-26) you placed yet another order for a gas cap with a question as to weather it would fit you magnum, I responded by e-mail however I accidentally sent the email to Myself as opposed to you. Here is a copy of the e-mail

"Karl, No it will only fit the maxi. I have been searching hi and low for good quality magnum caps to no avail. I do have some original magnum caps with the puch logo on them but they are a bit more if you are interested.

Chris"

That offer is no longer available. I am perplexed by your continued orders when you have clearly been treated so poorly and "burned" by me. Since it is not my intent to be anyones "parts supplier of last resort" and to save you from yet another bad experience, I have taken the liberty of deleting your account.

Chris MWH

Timmy Southpark /

Good for you chris... you dont need people ordering that cause drama. People just lack patience, and sometimes parts are backordered.

Moped Ware House is an excellent shop.

Chris Sorensen /

Moped Warehouse Rocks!

Hey Chris, and thanks for replying.

I just wanted to know if I could ride up to your shop and buy the airsal kit and also get it installed. I wanted to know what day would be best for you and also if you could do it. How long would it take to install? Also, is this new location farther from your old one coming from Paramus? Thanks Chris, and don't listen to the negative comments, all b.s. Take Care

It just goes to show you that when you go into business and hang out a sign you become a target for a few crackpots who will never be satisfied and would rather complain about anything under the sun... I can't beleive that this dude had the balls to complain about you on this board after you gave such over the top personalized service... Jeeeeeezze!!!

Chris you are the best in MY book!

Oh.. when you get a chance email me and let me know how much those Original Puch Magnum Gas caps are... I definately want one!!! Mine leaks a little when I fill it to the top... and I need a pair of switches too if you have them!! Just email me the price for everything with shipping and I'll email you the total in a flash!!!!!

fratbone

See Ya Moped Army /

I've been restoring mopeds for a very long time as most of you know. I've never had anything but good experiences with MWH. Chris is tops in my book.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account