Re: What is the output on a ped?

Ron Brown /

Fred,

My Motobecanes have two seperate lighting coils, one for head/tail and one for horn/brake lamp. The head/tail coil puts out about 32 watts, I would guess the other one is about the same so I think your vest would work.

Ron

Re: Tubes.

I've only bought one of those,Ree,and it was for my work bike here.And the only thing was,that stuff must've gotten into the valve core and hardened because I can't pump it up with a foot pump,only a high pressure hose.So I haven't bought any more of them,but just put my own fix-a-flat in.Do you think it was just a fluke?

Reeperette /

>>Do you think it was just a fluke?<<

Yeah..I haven't had it happen, but I've heard about it.

I avoid that by holding the wheel upright with the valve at the highest point when inflating.

-R

Ron Brown /

Don,

Have you tried replacing the valve core and/or blowing out the stem with the core removed?

Ron

chuck russo (va) /

is that the same stuff as that green stuff that most people put in 4 wheeler tires?

No,Ron,I haven't needed the bike much here at work and so I've neglected it.With all my friends of less seniority getting laid off there should be plenty of other newer bikes to pick from.But it's a sad way to get a better bike.That's a good suggestion about the valve core and I'll try it.Also Ree's suggestion about the straight up position when filling is a good one.THANKS,guys!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account