Hershey Moped Madness in 5 weeks!

MADNESS IS ONLY 5 WEEKS AWAY!!

Here are some updates:

There is a brand new hotel with great parking only .2 miles away from our event. Check the website for SpringHill Suites info.

There may now be some media coverage by Larry Ward of Clearchannel brocasting.

Yes, there will be $0 admission, even if you want to vend/sell. Please bear with us on selective parking areas when you arrive! It may be easier to rip some parking close-by, and ride in!

Of course, Moped Larry will have 'resurrection' plus a 'general tune-up' Tech Sessions (for those that need help holding a wrench). There is also a cruise/rally across some nice PA countryside.

www.MopedCentral.com has been down a good bit this week, but please continue to check back. An alternative text only version of the website is here: http://hometown.aol.com/Flashy65

All Peds, Scoots & Motorized bikes are welcome! If you need a large flyer, or 2 small ones on one page, they are on www.MopedCentral.com. You can also just email me!

Regards,

Rob K.

Flashy65@aol.com

Re: Hershey Moped Madness in 5 weeks!

Dave Peterson /

I was planning on driving down with a trailer full of mopeds and parts to sell, but if parking is going to be an issue, than I don't want to drive 12 hours one way for nothing. Keep me posted on the parking. Thanks, Skipjaz

Parking is OK

There will be parking for you. We are only concerned with segrigation...everyone might be mixed together a bit, that's all.

Re: Parking is OK

See Ya Moped Army /

I am psyched for this show. I finally got my van back last week, so I am ready to haul peds again. This show will be a blast.

hey can anyone tell me where this is i no in hershey pa but when and where.

It is on route 39, north of the Hershey Giant center. Go across the Swatara Creek bridge, past Pumkin World, past the AACA museum, around the bend and on the right. There is a big Deja Vu Eatery sign on the right. Sorry the website is down right now, or I'd send you a link to the map(s). Please keep checking www.mopedcentral.com.

Regards,

Rob K.

thanx rob for all ur help

Ricardo Bowring /

i know i'm geeked, was looking for a hotel any in that areaa red roofs so i can bring the bikes in!!!

Ricardo Bowring /

de ja vu eatery? count me in!!!!

do you mean hershey in PA if so where at?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account