Let's Get Started!

"Ok, here it is the first post on the moped forum. first, i would like to thank simon for all the work he put into this. it looks great. Second, it is time that we get this Moped Revolution started. I want to bring Moped enthusiasts into the same kind of community that Scooterists enjoy. I am talking rallys clubs and the whole works. It is time the world realized that the moped is not just for kids, drunks and the mentally challenged. with that said, lets get going."

Re: Let's Get Started!

": Ok, here it is the first post on the moped forum. first, i would like to thank simon for all the work he put into this. it looks great. Second, it is time that we get this Moped Revolution started. I want to bring Moped enthusiasts into the same kind of community that Scooterists enjoy. I am talking rallys clubs and the whole works. It is time the world realized that the moped is not just for kids, drunks and the mentally challenged. with that said, lets get going.<br> Hooray! Thanks fellas for the new forum. The moped mailing list has become very sporadic, and doesnt work as well as it used to. <br> Now we have a new place to exchange ideas. <br> I wish you luck!<br> scott H<p>"

": Ok, here it is the first post on the moped forum. first, i would like to thank simon for all the work he put into this. it looks great. Second, it is time that we get this Moped Revolution started. I want to bring Moped enthusiasts into the same kind of community that Scooterists enjoy. I am talking rallys clubs and the whole works. It is time the world realized that the moped is not just for kids, drunks and the mentally challenged. with that said, lets get going.<p>umm... Is it alright if some of us are drunk and/or mentally challanged? ;)"

": : Ok, here it is the first post on the moped forum. first, i would like to thank simon for all the work he put into this. it looks great. Second, it is time that we get this Moped Revolution started. I want to bring Moped enthusiasts into the same kind of community that Scooterists enjoy. I am talking rallys clubs and the whole works. It is time the world realized that the moped is not just for kids, drunks and the mentally challenged. with that said, lets get going.<p>: umm... Is it alright if some of us are drunk and/or mentally challanged? ;)<p>Challenged, that is. <br>Jeez, it's not funny now, I screwed up my joke. oh well.<p>"

I like this site.

Christian Giron /

Yeah, Simon, good job with everything.

WOW~So this is were it all started !Now what was I doing back then ?~Oh yea I had my G-3 for one year and befor that had worn out 12 moto Becane's ~ 2 Peugeot's -one motron ~ what a long fun trip it's been since 1975 when I first started riding these fine little machines !~

It is time the world realized that the moped is not just for kids, drunks and the mentally challenged. with that said, lets get going."

Haha, if anything I think we convinced the world that mopeds are for kids, drunks and the mentally challenged!

Amen Brother ~

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account