Honda pa 50 moped

"<br>hey, this spring I am hooking up my honda moped. I am boring the engine putting a sport modi-piston and doing other modefications...I have a question...do u think taking the governers off will increase speed..any info will help<p>"

Re: Honda pa 50 moped

": Hey Nelson, what is that sport piston you're putting in your moped? Is it high performance, and if so, where do you get it from? Where are the governers you were talking about? My moped pulls strong until I hit 50 km/hr (approx. 31 mph) and then it craps out on me. If there are governers I would love to get rid of them. I haven't had much success bumping up my power, I ported and polished my intake but it didn't seem to do much. I also welded up a chrome pipe from an 80cc yamaha, it sounds sweet but I don't think there's any more power. Any tips for power increase would be much appreciated!<p>"

well my honda will hit 60 this summer when I get the governers off geta biturbo pipe and then bore the motor to put a newpiston. The governs you can get off at any moped scoter or motorcycle store. My moped now hit almost 40..The speedometer only goes till 30 so I put an extra speedom form a bike store.<br>

:So where exactly on the bike are the governers and what do they look like? Do the governers limit the ignition to a certain rpm? I'm sure I can take them off myself if I know where they are and what they look like. Also where do you find performance parts for your pa50? The only performance stuff I can find is for tomos and puch's. How much is that piston you mentioned? <p>

the piston you buy from a moto shop and I got mine for $79<br>

: So where are the governers and what do they look like?<p><br>

: So where are the governers and what do they look like?<p>

"i'm impressed that you could get yours to go so fast- i've had difficulties with mine, can't seem to get above 27mph. it's so sensitive that if you mess with it too much it won't work at all. the idle is perticulary sensitive, you can't barely mess with it. what year is your's? <p>"

"How could you get any power out of a honda? I have one too and it can barely reach 30. It needs a piston and ring and a rod bearing, so I am considering trying to find performance parts. It is also missing the exhaust so I'd like to get a high speed one if it's available. Where did you find your parts?"

"i got a kinetic tfr 98' that is hooked up, if you want more rpm's just change the ignition module. on my baby i got a high performance racing exhaust, gold series piston ring, high valve cut off sys, rpm's max speed is 7000!!!!!!!. i got the whole bike modified, it has low acceleration but speed more than 60mph! this baby is the LX series, piston rings alone cost me 119.99 a set!.<br>well if you wanna get your modified go to a custom shop they will do it!"

": i'm impressed that you could get yours to go so slow- i've had difficulties with mine, can't seem to get above 27mph. it's so sensitive that if you mess with it too much it won't work at all. the idle is perticulary sensitive, you can't barely mess with it. what year is your's? <p>slow motherfuckers !<p>I've got a camino and it goes up to 53 mph ( 85 km/h)<br>spec.<p>70cc polini liquid cooled<br>polini variomatic<br>leovinci exhaust pipe<p>get this stuff slow motherfuckers<br>"

scott schweiger /

I am looking for a manual for a honda pa 50...anyone got any suggestions? Thanks<p>

"I am about to buys a Kinetic TFR and since you have one i was wondering, will it be worth my money to buy it quality-wise? <p> e-mail me with your advice<p> neb3891@yahoo.com<p> Thanx man"

What ignition module do you have on your TFR? My new stock TFR only goes about 22 mph. I was hoping for a lot more.<br>

: : So where are the governers and what do they look like?<p>

Brett Zeis /

<br>: : : So where are the governers and what do they look like?Please write back I would like to buy a moped from you.<p>

honda xr8x

: What ignition module do you have on your TFR? My new stock TFR only goes about 22 mph. I was hoping for a lot more.<p><br>

matt cuddy /

: the piston you buy from a moto shop and I got mine for $79<p>

Re: Honda p25 moped

matt cuddy /

" I traded a Briggs & Stratton 5hp minibike motor for a real strange Honda Moped. The engine is built into the rear hub and is based on the 50cc pushrod motor. The thing needs magneto parts and all the cables are shot. It's unlike anything I have ever seen. If anyone out there has any info on this moped, please let me know. The local Honda shop (Horth Hollywood Honda) had no idea what it was, much less how old it is. <p>Thanks,<br>MC<p>"

": I have two Honda C100 & C102 (both 1960), i' m looking for original carburator.<p>: Guys, please sent me your Honda's photos<p>"

"SO u also have a honda hobbit moped, cool. You probably shouldn't try to race it up. 27 mph is plenty fast for a moped. Trust me i have the same moped. U can blow the piston if u try to go much faster. <br> warm regards<br>write to e-mail adress"

Colonel Hawkins /

Hi I have an Pa 50 Honda hobbit i need to know how to take the magneto off please help (SAP)

I want pictures of honda camino mopeds

for examples en colours

I'am from Belgium and I don't speak verry well Englisch (sorry)

Thanks for the pictures

gerd

gerdbuelens@hotmail.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account